Chapter 8:School Torture

Lauren's POV

I walk into school with the girls but we go our seprate ways because our lockers are not next to each other. I remember my locker is next to Max, ugh! When I walk to my locker, Max is there waiting for me and I roll my eyes as he holds my shoulder,"What is it Max?" I say annoyed ,"Shouldn't you be looking for Evie?" I say.

Max's POV

"No, I shouldn't be looking for Evie. Lauren, I'm sorry about yesterday, okay can you just forgive me already?" I say softly she shakes her head but smiles,"What's with the smiling, you little perky emoji" Ugh, Max that's so cheesy she's never going to ask you out!

Lauren's POV

I smile at Max,"Max, we're friends stop calling me perky emoji. I forgive you, but you want something what is it?" I say with a smirk.

Max's POV

I blush,"I'll stop calling you perky emoji if you come to lunch with me at Natural Soul after school." I say waiting for her reaction.

Lauren's POV

My eyes widen,"Of course, but it's not a date!" I check the clock on my phone,"Gotta go!" I say ride my hoverboard to class.

-Timeskip to after school-

Lauren's POV

I come out of school waiting for my friends so I can tell them what happened then I see Maddie,"Hey Mads, Max wants me to go to Natural Soul!" I say blushing.

Maddie's POV

"What!? OMG, girl you have to go, he likes you!" " And you like him we always tease you about it!" Then I turn around to see Max,"You better be back by 5PM, sir" I say in a fatherly voice running away from them.

Max's POV

I laugh and roll my eyes at Maddie,"She's crazy" I say then looking at Lauren,"Shall we?" I say as start to walk to the cafe when we get the cafe I hold open the door for her then we walk in and I order shrimps and she orders a pasta, classic Lauren.