Chapter 13:Lunch

-Timeskip to lunch-

Maddie's POV

I walk to the cafeteria wearing a burgundy sleeveless shirt, black lace skirt, and white Vans and sit down at my friends and I usual table and open my lunch box, 2 chicken salad wraps, Sprite, and 2 chocolate chip cookies, thanks mom! I take a sip of my Sprite and wait for my friends to show up

Natalie's POV

I walk into the cafeteria wearing a white shirt, black leather skirt, and black high tops and go to the table where Maddie is sitting,"Hey Mad" I say opening my lunch box and see, chicken wings from KFC, orange juice, and strawberries and I start drinking my orange juice.

Alexa's POV

I walk into the cafeteria and walk up to the table where Maddie and Natalie are sitting wearing a mustache shirt, black leggings, and black sneakers,"Hey guys" I say then opening my lunch box to see, cheese pizza, apple juice, and Oreos and I start eating an Oreo,"Where are Lauren and Ariana?" I asked Maddie and Natalie but they both shrug.

Ariana's POV

I walk into the cafeteria going to the table Maddie, Natalie, and Alexa are sitting wearing a black sweatshirt with sunflowers on it, a black skirt, and black boots,"Hey guys" I say before opening my lunch box and I see, a chicken and avocado sandwich, Dr.Pepper, and grapes.

Lauren's POV

I walk into the cafeteria with a glum expression on my face walking over to the table where Ariana, Maddie, Natalie, and Alexa are sitting,"Hi" I say sadly and then opening my lunch box to see lasanga, Fanta, and strawberries and I start eating my lasanga

Maddie's POV

"Why the glum look, Lauren?" I say worried about my friend she replies to me by saying,"I got sent to the principal's office this morning" I have a state of shock on my face,"What?! What did you do?" She mutters,"I slapped Evie" and I widen my eyes,"WHAT?!"

Lauren's POV

I roll my eyes,"I didn't get detention, remember 2 strikes and your out, which means if you get in trouble 2 time you get detention so once you go to the principal's office one time, if you go there again you get detention." I say sternly and eating my strawberries.

Elemia's POV

I walk up to Lauren's table with my iPhone 4 in my hand, but I have have an iPhone 7, trust me,"Lauren, you better watch out for Evie!" I say in a fake sweet voice,"Anyways, gotta go back to Evie!" I say listening to Sabrina Carpenter on my phone skipping back to Evie's table.

Lauren's POV

I roll my eyes as Elemia skips away back to her leader, Evie,"I thought Elemia was our friend but who cares, at least I don't fall into Evie's trap, like some people we know, hint hint" I say laughing at Elemia."I'm so happy school finishes after lunch today!"

Natalie's POV

I laugh at Lauren's joke about Elemia,"You're up to something, you naughty child!" I say to Lauren.

Lauren's POV

"Maybe a little someone got an acting gig for Disney Channel's K.C Undercover!" I say sqealing

Maddie's POV

My mouth opens wide and my eyes widen,"You are so lucky, I love K.C Undercover!!!!!" I say hugging Lauren,"You have to get a picture with Zendaya and tell her to sign stuff for us" I say in a serious but perky voice.