Chapter 9 "We play all sports"

Diana's POV

We ran down to the shore right after we all changed into our bikinis. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned I can get pretty self conscious, so I brought a pull over to match my plain black swimsuit. Destiny wore her Aztec print bikini with her beige pull over too, it was pretty cold, and lastly Abigail wore her Victoria secret Blue bikini with her grey pullover/ sweater.

We made our way down the beach where a few people could be seen, but not much considering that it was already pretty late. We look for The most reserve spot we could find before setting our little blanket and other sweaters. Daniel was gonna be here until later but for right now I can at least hang out the girls. We bring out our volleyball and make makeshift net to play with. It was gonna be me and Abby versus Destiny, she was  a little bit better than both of us, so either way so she was doing fine.

••Abby's POV••

"Hey do you see those guys over there?" Asked Destiny as she tilted her head to the left. I followed her gaze to see a few Silhouettes that were created the sun set. There were five people there and I think a camera on a stand too as they wrestled in the ocean.

"Eww do you think they're filming a porno or something?" She added on.

"I highly doubt that Destiny. I don't think Melbourne would be that weird. " I reply.

We were only A few meters away from the shore so we can somewhat see and understand that they were guys, pretty fit guys from what we can see.

"You guys interested?" Asked Diana as she fumbled with the ball in her hands.

"They look pretty cute." I reply but soon add on " but they're complete strangers, we don't know them."

"That's why you meet them, so they won't be strangers anymore." Diana replied whilst squinting her eyes and  lifting her palm up like that girl at McDonalds.

"True." We both replied. I mean she did have a point.

"I could use a distraction from Matthew. I heard he is thinking about getting back with his ex." Destiny said in annoyance, a hint of sadness and hurt lingered in her voice.

"I got you guys."

💀💀Luke's POV 💀💀
(IK THIS IS NEW BUT ILL TRY)

We were filming this random video and all of us were soaked in the water as James tossed Skips like a rag doll.

I couldn't stop looking at the three girls a few meters away playing volleyball. They seemed so tomboyish yet hot  and feminine at the same time. It was a good mix that really caught my attention.

They were all pretty cute. All had nice bodies and skills from what I could see. But the one in the blue bikini seemed to stick out. When she first walked here she seemed like she hadn't smiled in forever. And now she is laughing and crying joyous tears and her smile can't get any bigger. Maybe she is like me, where her friends bring out the better part of her, where her friends had become her family.

"OI LUKE" I hear Beau call. 

"Yea-" I turn my head not really taking my eyes off of the girls. Not in a perverted way or anything just curious. Beau grabs me In a head lock and RKO'd me into the water.

"What were you staring at mate?" Skips asks curiously.

I couldn't answer right away, I was still coughing up sea water.

"Probably being a pervert." Said Jai.

"Not even." And at that moment a blue volleyball flew by and hit me straight at the back of the head.

I fall forward and land in water, my 'friends' laughing and not even holding their arms out. I quickly recover and look up to see two girls run up to apologize, one of them being blue bikini girl.

"I'm so sorry I don't have any excuse for this." She says apologetically with her hand over her mouth while holding in a laugh. The pain was gone for a few seconds when I looked up at her but soon returned, what a pain.

"How did a volleyball end up over here with the force of a Futbol?" Asks Jai curiously also holding in a laugh. 

"You guys are Futbol players too?" I ask while rubbing the sore spot on my head.

"Well yeah, we play all sports actually." Says the shorter one that made her way over while we were talking.

"Were you the one that kicked it?" Asked jai, a curious smirk playing on his face.

"No she-" started blue bikini girl, I should really learn her name,

"Abby just leave it, they seem pretty impressed, not mad." Said the short one nonchalantly, including the wave of the hand.

So her name is Abby.... It suits her. How I don't know but it suits her well.

"Noiceee." Jai replied while giving her a high five of approval.

"Wait. What are your names?" asked Skip, who was still pretty impressed by their skills.

"Oh yeah... Well I'm Diana." Said the shorter one with the dimples who had tainted my head.

"I'm Destiny." Said the taller tanner one.... Hmmm I see Beau has an interest.

"And I'm Abby. " said blue bikini gi-, I mean Abby.

"Oh. Well I'm James. You can call me James." Said one of idiot friends.

"I'm Daniel but you can call me Skip." Said my other idiot friend.

"I'm Jai and this is my brother Luke who you seemed to have concussed and left mentally retarded." Replied my idiot brother as he gestured to me. I scowl at him and shove his foot under water which led him to topple over.

The girls start laughing but quieted down when beau introduced himself.

"And I'm Beau. I'm their older brother."

"We're the Janoskians." We said simultaneously.

"Well okay then... Not even gonna ask what that means... But yeah sorry it was nice but I think we'll be heading back to our game." Replied Abby as she grabbed her two friends by the arm and let them away.

"Wait!" Said Beau," Do you mind if we join you? It seems like you have an uneven amount of players" he continued.

"We should!!!" Said Diana happily," Does that mean that we're friends now?" She asked like a little girl would. A hopeful glint in her eyes.

" I mean I would think so!" Said Jai as he walked over and put his elbow on her head. The height difference was pretty big.

Oh I see who my wittle Brudder has an eye for....

"That'd be nice, I'm tired of beating these losers." Destiny said cockily.

"Well let's see if you can handle us then huh?" Replied Beau with a smirk.

Wow. Three friends for three brothers.

"Game on."