Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Abby's POV

We all got into the boys large black SUV that seated all of us perfectly. Beau was driving with James sat next to him. The first backseat row was Diana with the window seat, me in the middle seat and Destiny next to me.  The twins were in the back with Skip, we were currently singing, more like shouting the lyrics, to Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA. Diana and Jai were holding hands and swaying them back and forth vigorously while singing.

"GOT MY HANDS UP THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY."

The violent movements of everyone dancing shook the car which got me kind of nervous. We got to the theatre pretty fast, much to Diana's dismay. As we pooled out of the car I could see the color drop from her face and she put her hand in her mouth, her nervous habit of biting her nails seeping through.

"Alright I got the tickets." Announced Beau who approached us hand in hand with Destiny.

"Dayum you move fast." Said Jai with a nod of approval.

He doesn't reply and just winks back, bringing my friends hand to his lips and pecking the back of it.

"We'll get the snacks." James announced going arm in arm with Skip towards the food.

"Wait!" Called out Diana from behind me."Let me go too!" She scurried to join them and was welcomed with their elbows.

She is obviously scared.

The rest of us piled into our seats. I was sat in between Destiny and Luke. Beau was on the other side of Destiny while Jai had taken a seat next to Luke and one seat away from the end of the row.

"Oh shit." I hear Skip mutter after tripping and dropping a few pieces of popcorn along with him.

They scuffled in front of our seats to get to the open ones near Beau. Jai tugged Diana's elbow and sat her down in the seat beside him. She takes her seat and the first thing she does is curl up into it, her knees tucked into her chest along with gummy worms and Icecream bites.

She will not like this movie at all.

I laugh to myself quietly which brings Luke's attention towards me.

"What's funny?"
I try to stifle my laugh. Genuinely disliking loud people in movie theaters.

"Did you see Diana?" I chuckle quietly.

He looks over Jai and peeks at Diana who is still in a vertical fetal position in her chair.

He laughs a little.

"She doesn't like scary movies?"

"She hates them. She always puts on a brave face but she's crying inside and sometimes outside." I explain still trying to stifle my laugh.

I look to my left and see Destiny and Beau whispering to eachother and Beau occasionally pecking her on the cheek earning a small blush from my friend.

I'm really glad she's happy, I thought Matthew getting back with his Ex was gonna hit her pretty hard.

Everyone quiets down after the last ad plays and some eerie music starts playing.