The Goddamn Elevator

This is my first one shot. And its basically an excuse to write smut. Which makes this thing porn without plot. Enjoi :)

"What the hell?" Frank asked when the elevator came to a halt between two floors.
"Elevators stuck. Again." His boyfriend Gerard answered.
"Well, the last time this happened it took like a whole hour for the repairmen to arrive. And we can't call them either. What are we supposed to do?"
"You can do me." Gerard said casually.
"Oh boy..."
Before he knew it, Gerard was being pinned against the wall, his boyfriend kissing him roughly, making him moan underneath the shorter man. Soon enough, it was a full blown make out session, with tongues dancing and teeth colliding. Frank started kissing down Gerard's jaw and neck, then he bit down on his boyfriends sweet spot, making him throw his head back in pleasure.
"Ohhh..."
Frank could tell Gerard was sporting a semi behind his too-tight jeans. He snuck a cold hand under Gerard's pants. Damn, no underwear. Frank thought. He stroked Gerard's shaft, earning loud moans.
"Eager are we?" Frank asked, still stroking.
"Ah, Frank. Please!" Gerard was almost begging.
"Please what sweetie?"
"F-fuck me!" Gerard was now panting.
'So fucking hot' Frank thought. He slipped off his shirt, revealing more of his tattoos. He slowly, teasingly ran his hand down his chest to undo his pants, letting them pool at his ankles before completely getting out of them.
Gerard watched all of this and his hand subconsciously went in his jeans, only to be slapped away by Frank.
"No touching yourself Gee." He warned sternly.
Gerard made an unpleasant sound but obeyed Frank's command, who was unbuttoning the taller mans shirt.
Once Gerard was fully-stripped of all layers, Frank spat in his hand and lubed up himself. Gerard jumped up and wrapped his pale legs around Frank's waist.
Frank pushed Gerard harder against the wall. He thrust into Gerard, whose pace twisted in pain. But pain turned to pleasure once he found his prostate.
"Ah! There! Harder!"
Frank smirked with satisfaction. He impaled Gerard with every thrust, making him flush a thousand shades of red.
"Fuck, Gerard, you're so tight." Frank said between clenched teeth.
"D-don't stop! Ah! I'm close!" Gerard moaned.
"Me too."
Frank brought his hand to Gerard's dick, flicking his wrist quickly. Gerard threw his head back, a whorish moan escaping his lips as he came.

The sight of Gerard cumming was enough to send Frank over the edge. He spilled into Gerard and thrust a few more times to come down his high.
He pulled out and wrapped an arm around Gerards torso, letting him sit on the ground.
"Holy shit Frankie, that was great." Gerard said with a smile. He was still recovering from his orgasm, body limp and face flushed.
"Yeah, and all thanks to this goddamn elevator." Frank laughed.

They put on their clothes and tried their best to not look "sexed-up". But they realized they failed when the elevator moved and the repairmen walked in:
"Wow, you look pretty shaken. Did you have a panic attack or something?"

Frank and Gerard could only smile.

What do you think? Its my first one shot. I'd love feedback!