Sweetch 3

A/N: hello there! next chapter is coming up! this one is dedicated to my boo, secretsoul and lola (not my granny! just an endearment) hellohappykitty. See you next month galz! Let's have a party like there's no tomorrow! woot! woot! I so miss all of you, thanks for supporting my story. I love you all! happy reading! - smiling_keona :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Her POV

Few days have passed, so far, it went well, the days went usual. I go to school with Erms, spent lunch times with Van, I meet the professors of my other subjects, and thank God I didn't bumped unto any of the Girls_Love_Drex fans club, ew!(or they just don't recognized me anymore, what a relief!) and lastly no signs of wet guy (oh! yeah! I can't get him off my mind, grr!). But talkin' about meeting new friends, uhmm, well, I didn't really get one aside from Van, if I could categorized those students I met, the following would be;

1. The flat affects- those expressionless people, they would just nod or shake their heads whenever talking to me. 

2. The smiling freaks - well, I really don't know if their faking their smiles or what, but this people used to smile a lot, without any reasons, are they nuts? or on drugs? really freaks! haha! i dunno. (Sad idea, maybe their having an insulting smiles because of my physical apperance? yay! I don't care.)

3. The creepies- those students who just stares at me, like their face is sayin' I-know-what-you-did-last-summer-look. hooh! really creepy, I just avoid them.

4. The snobs- yes! they really do exists, snobbing me like I was invisible. The heck! Really not a big deal though, I'm being a snob too. 

5. The 50-50s- the normal ones I mean, they talked to me normally just like talking to other human being. But never got the chance to befriend with them. At least they were better than those 4 up there.

So that's it! I am now a certified typical plain college student. 

Today is Saturday. Hurray! No class, but cut off the excitement, 'cause I'll still be going to school by 10am for the Formal Orientation what-so-ever program  for freshmen students. It's still early, 8:30 as what the clock is saying. I'm in my room making my self busy with some stuffs, I'm standing infront of my little library trying to sort of the books. 

Shine bright like a diamond

I was startled by my phone, the volume was loud. Van is calling I know, I put up this ringtone for her, she loves RiRi to death. I walk to wards my vanity mirror where my phone is located.

Find light in the beautiful sea

I choose to be happy

You and I, you and I

We’re like diamonds in the sky

I grab my phone but didn't answer it yet, I was looking on the screen, I smile looking into the name registering on my phone, RiVanna it is. haha! If I agreed to pud on the ringtone, well, she's the one who saved her name like that. It's cool anyways.

You’re a shooting star I see

A vision of ecstasy