Sweetch 14

A/N: So happy! got 2 new followers! thanks abigaelpetri and Miss_Rye21, this next chapter is for both of you! enjoy reading! 

-smiling_keona :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Alex' POV

YAHOO!

Finally! I got my licensed back! 

I'm the happiest girl as of this moment, this would mean I could drive "Hale" my car, anytime and anywhere I want!  

I was full of happiness and so as Mom, Erms and Drex.

Oh! Yes I get it, and you get it right too! This means, I am now responsible for driving Drex on his home, and fetching him going to school. Oh em! 

"Girl! I knew it! Miracles do happen, Tita you really save me, thank you so much!" Erms right there and gave Mom a long kiss on her right cheek.

"What are you talking about?" Mom still don't have any idea? oh Mom! Not a good timing of handling me back my license. But thanks anyways, talking to myself again.

"Mom, 'cause Drex can't drive for a week, we got Erms to be her driver, because we know that I can't drive yet, but because of your brilliant and extravagant surpise! (with a thankful sarcastic tone right there) now I've got back my precious driving license, I can now drive back and forth Drex. That means Erms is free!" then I smile widely facing Erms.

"Oh! Yes! but hey! I shouldn't be the one to do that anyways, you know, it's all your fault after all. Right Drex?" then she wink to Drex. 

He's still on his seat, silently listening to our howlings, looks a little bit amused and happy? oh what? happy? for what? for me? hmm.. whatever Drex!

"No need to worry Alex, I can drive, you don't have to torture yourself." he smiled. Oh gosh! He's making me more guilty.

"It's not a torture Drex, and Erms is right it's all my fault. So, don't worry also. I'm a good driver, not a reckless one." And gave him a wink. Oh what? A wink? gosh what's happening to me. Do I sound excited thinking about the time that I would be driving Drex? hmm.. I don't know. But I can feel my heart skipped a beat. Ged!

And we ended our dinner with an agreement, I would start my day tomorrow fetching Drex, so that means I would get up earlier than the usual, but because I don't know Drex home yet, Erms will be with us tomorrow. Thank God! At least I can sense, that the awkwardness would not be that much. But as of now, Erms drive Drex home.

And here I am now, playing with my baby, Hale,  my blue Ford Fiesta SES, given by dad. Oh! Hi Hale! how much I miss you, finally I can drive you back again. I test drive my car for an hour, just going back and forth in our village, checking my driving capacity. Hale had just some overhauled, I didn't thought that Mom was keeping herself busy preparing my license and car, sweetest Mom ever.

I was 10 years old when I got to learn driving, Mom was so against about it, but dad was way more  furious to let me learn. By the age of 16 I got my restricted license, got to drive Mom's car, and roam around the town.