Sweetch 11

A/N: Hey ya! I'm in a hurry! So here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

- smiling_keona :)

------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Keith Andrex Robbins' POV

For the first time, finally. I bet all of you are interested on what's going in my mind, my whereabouts, opinions and feelings towards everyone in the story, especially to Alex. So here's how it goes...

Again, I'm Keith Andrex Robbins,  used to be called Keith before, but now I'm more comfortable to be called as Drex. A third year Architecture student, a music enthusiast, book geek, and a hopeless romantic poet. I play piano and guitar, and yes! I'm the vocalist of The Beatles, oops! I mean, the vocalist of our band.

Now that I'm in college, lots of things have changed. And so far, I'm enjoying it. I don't want to remember the crazy things I've done before, the cowardness I've been,  that made me regret half of my life, the useless Keith.  But there's still this sadness I'm feeling within me, I don't know how or when or who can mend this.

But eversince I saw Alex, things have changed. Yes, she looks like someone I knew before, but yet so impossible. She has the aura of a girl that makes her different from others, even the appearance . I've been seeing sexy ladies, modern girls, prim and propers, those formal ones, nerdies, grisly geeks, name all of it, they surrounds me, but Alex is different, her simplicity stands out, even if she's just silent and aloof.

Or is it because she reminds me of some one she looks like, that's why I'm attracted to her? Ugh! I don't want to think about it. Alex is far different from her, they are total opposites. C'mon mind! forget about that girl, now is the right time to move on. Alex is here!

The first time I saw her, it was an embarassing moment, someone threw water on me, I know it wasn't her, her innocent face can tell. Then I stare at her face, and I was stunned, I recognized some familiarity or muchlike a similarity to someone. But she left from her post in a second. 

And when I saw her at the parking area with her friend Vanessa, her shy smiles and soft laughters that I can't barely hear was so good to see. Even if  she looks weird with her thick glasses, I can still view her beautiful eyes, it maybe smiling but it's not. There's some urge within me to make friends and get close with her. Still her eyes is hiding something. I wanted to approach her, but it was too early I guess, all I can afford was to look at her from afar, but I felt guilty when I saw her face turned anxious and alarmed when she feels that I was staring at her already.

I don't want to frightened her or what. I just wanna be friends, then I saw Erma, my classmate, picking up Alex. God is really good, He is helping me I guess, the world is really small, so Alex and Erma are friends, no way they are sisters, coz I never heard Erma talked about other sibling aside from her brother EJ. What a good start. But I just keep calm for awhile, waiting for the right time to approach her. 

And the Orientation came, I saw her, she was so near, I felt a little guilt with the song we played. It was a song for a girl I've adored before, but now I feel like singing it for her. I saw her confused face turned shocked. She's the only girl in the crowd  that didn't care to shout and giggle, she was just watching us playing. And the program ended.

God is really helping me, and so as Erma, she introduced Alex to us, I wanted to smile widely, to know everyone that I'm so happy to see her upclose, now, I can clearly examine her oval shaped face, her deep set eyes were so black, (so she's really not the girl I've knew before, that one has brown eyes), she owns a small proud nose and a cherry lips, hers is not red though, no trace of any tint, and its showing a slight upward tilt and rounded tips, that whenever she smiles it looks so sweet.