Sweetch 4

A/N: hello smileys! did you love the stolen by dashboard confessionals? I hope so, as for MonchBocSquared she said she loved it, so this next chapter is for you monch! thanks for reading! mwah!

P.S. Please do read or listen to those songs I'm putting into each chapters, they really don't play big part though, but those lyrics speaks more than words. Thank you.

- smiling_keona :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Erma's POV

Ehem! Ehem! just clearing my throat. yeah right it's my turn. Finally, thanks keona!

I bet most of you know me already, right or right? Oh yes! Erma here! (Raising my right hand.) Alex' sassy and sexy friend.

I've known Alex since, uhmm... (think Erma think!) oh wait! I forgot, okay! Nevermind! but we've been living in the same roof now for almost 2 years already.

I can still remember the very first day I saw Alex, (now, I'm regaining my helpful memory again, hooh!) it was mid of June 2011, her mom bring her here, she was so tooot and tooot, uhmmm... hehe! bad words? no-oh! it's more of a secret, (a dirty little secret maybe?!haha), that I'm not gonna tell you, bwahaha! (evil laugh), you need to read and be patient as the story goes. (keona, the author might kill me if I'll tell you, so I'll better zip my big mouth with pouty lips as of now, maybe tomorrow I'll tell you! or the day after tomorrow? haha).

Okay enough! I know this is not my story, the author is just purely using my whole being. tsk!

Now, lets get back to reality.

Freshmen Orientation 2013

I can see how surprised Alex was, her reaction is too expensive to describe, (gimme some money and I'll describe her face!haha).

But hey! Finally she saw clearly with her two eyes my Drex, aw! I mean, my classmate Drex.The famous Drex! I bet Alex' a bit interested about this guy.

Well, for all of you to know, I'm definitely not into Drex okay! I've known him since freshmen days, my ex-special friend introduced me to him, so we met, we talk, we became friends, we became lovers, we got married, had two kids, they got killed, so we divorced and now we're bandmates. Long story? haha! so better remove the lovers to divorced thingy, their not real anyways, am just fooling around. (wink!)

The orientation has ended. We just played two songs. Our talent fee is way too expensive and the school director, can't afford for more (haha!) anyways, two song was enough, (it was not a concert after all) an opening and a closing special number, that made the crowd wild and even made Alex breathless. yes Drex made us more famouse, his presence is priceless, his aura, his smile, all of his being I guess. And for your info, Drex is so nice, he's not the badass type of a hearthrob, that makes every women in the campus admire him.

So now, my part is to introduce Alex to Drex (what a name they got there! keona huh!). I wanted Alex to clear her mind about the negative things she thinks about Drex, as a friend for both of them, I want them to get along, especially now that Alex knows that I have a band. I want her to come out and see world, meet more friends, have fun and be happy. And I guess the idea of letting her meet my band will be nice, it would not be hard for me, I think so, for I surely know that Alex is a certified music lover too.

Now I'm on my way to Alex, she's still there in her seat with Van, (Yes! I know Van, we've met already.) I bet she's waiting for me too.

"Hey girl!, how was it?" I'm talking about the program. an dto my surprise, she slap me on my right arm, "Ouch!" I shouted, it was painful dear. hmf!