Sweetch 8

A/N: good day! I know, last chapter left you hanging.. sorry guys! I'll make it up in this time. And Just wanna dedicate this next chapter for my gorgeous friend, Maika-Adik! Welcome back dear! Let's work it! haha!

Let's sit back and enjoy this chapter! And please vote! 

- smiling_keona :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Alex' POV

"I can send you home?"

I can't still digest what he just said.

Crap! What have I really done, I should've talk to Erms personally. Ged! Now I'm cursing those cellphone companies! ugh! Blaming others huh! Enough Alex, get into your senses, you've been so dumb lately, where's your wit?! I thought to myself. 

I calm myself for a while and was about to talk, but..

"No need Drex, I'll drive her home." Ryde butt in. I don't know what he's talking, oh! I didn't notice they we're already having conversation, I was so pre-occupied. 

I saw Ryde looking at me, oh! My savior he is! 

"Your phone screen is too wide to notice, I can clearly read your message." he's whispering it to my left ear. Omo! He's sneaking into my phone? 

"Ahh, ehh" I can't say any word. 

"Wow! Ryde is really that you? It's your first time to send a lady, I bet?" Erma there. Teasing? Me a lady? She didn't even know what's happening.

"Yes! It's me, now, c'mon Alex I'll send you." he grab my left arm, but not that tight, just enought to get me up from my seat. I saw Drex looking at us, putting on his poker face. 

We we're about to say our goodbyes, when a gorgeous girl sat in the middle of Thorn and Drex.

"Hi honey! You didn't wait for me?" she wrap her left arm into Thorns shoulder, and smiled sweetly, then she turn to Drex, "Hello hearthrob!" putting her right arm on Drex lap. Omo! She's beautiful, sexy and all, but she looks like a trying hard bitch? well, she really don't look like one. But the way I look at it now, hmm.. Nevermind!

"Drop it Maiks." he's not being disrecpectful, but I guess he don't like this woman doing. Drex removed her hand from his lap. And get up. So as, Erma. There left sitting in the table is Thorn and that girl.

"I have to go." Erma announced. "Ryde send her home safely, thanks!" then she kissed me on my cheek. And left. Her face a bit disgusted.

"Shall we?" Ryde asking me. I just nod at him. I don't know if I'll say goodbye to them or not. 

"Is she you girlfriend Ryde?" the girl ask from nowhere. She didn't wait for an answer. She stood up in fron me, offer her right hand, "Hi there, I'm Maika, and you?" she looks nice, but I can feel something not that good at her as well. 

I grab her hand shyly, "Alex right here" I answered lightly. 

"Nice to meet you!" then she removed her hand on me, as if I have some communicable skin disease. I saw Ryde's mad face. While Drex face was still flat, but I can sense that he badly wants to go. Thorn in the other side is not facing at us, he's still in the table busy with some stuffs. He didn't even turn his head. 

Ryde grab again my arms and lead me away from the cafeteria, he didnt even bother answering Maika, yeah, her name is Maika. 

We're now in the VIP's parking area. Ryde still looks disgusted, I wanna ask what's with Maika, but I don't know if I have the right to ask that, so i opt to stay silent.