Sweetch 13

A/N: hello there! So sorry for this super duper late update, I was on vacation! Yipee! But been so busy. Thanks for waiting! Enjoy!

-smiling_keona :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

ALEX' POV

Oh yes! Drex and I are friends now. Cool huh?! Two weeks have passed. And being friends with him is not a bad idea at all. Just like any friendship, it was usual. We say hi and hellos, exchanged messages, we got to have lunch sometimes and able to have some small bondings. But hey! Not a date at all, it's more of a group bondings!

I was able to get along with the rest of the band as well. They've been so nice, I don't know what's with them, they make me feel so special in any simple ways. Did Erma do anything with this? Really don't have any idea. I'm just hoping she didn't tell anything creepy.

Exam week is coming up! Been so busy this past few days, thank God my love for studying is back! I know Mom is happy about it and well, I'm so happy too.

Here I am now in my mini library, sorting of some pointers for my exams tomorrow. I'm confident I would pass, yes I will. Cheer on me please!

Click! Click! (Alex lame message tone! haha)

Goodnight sunshine.. Shine bright tomorrow.. And goodluck on your exams! -Drex

How sweet of him, I tap the reply button and typed in...

Thanks buddy! Have a goodnight too. -Alex

And hit the send button. Somehow I feel so ease and protected having a male friend now, it feels like having a big brother to look after you, to comfort and help you. Oh how I miss having a brother. I put back my phone on its place and continue what I'm doing. Just an hour of reviewing, I check the time and it says 10:15, time to sleep now. And I doze myself off to dreamland.

Manic Monday has come!

First Examination: checked! It was tough, but hey! I studied right? Hooh! The future is bright!

Lunch break now, and it's just me alone, Van have gone to library, she wants to review for next subject, and she wants to be alone. Well, as like me, when it comes to serious things like reviewing, I'd love to choose being alone too.

When your feeling lost in the night

When you feel your world just ain't right

Call on me I will be waiting

Count on me I will be there

Oh! Sweet tune it is, Mom's calling, and I look for my phone inside my bag.

Anytime the time's get too tough

Anytime you best ain't enough

I'll be the one to make it better,

I'll be there to protect you, see you through.

Omo! Where's my phone hiding.

I'll be there and there is nothing

I won't d---

"Hey Mom!" Finally Found my phone.

"Hey darling? How are you? How's the first battle?" Mom on the other line.

"I'm doing good Mom, how 'bout you? well exam? It was chewy! But I'm tougher!" And I laugh a little.

I can see Mom smiling on the other line. We're in a video call? Na-ah! I just can sense it.