Sweetch 12

Chapter 12

ALEX' POV

Oh Em capital J! Jeez! What was really happening to me?

First, I was so anxious about Marjory being here in the party and the truth that she is Kevin's cousin. Really small world! ugh! How I hope she didn't really recognize me.

Second, got shocked by Erms' band, yes! I was hoping, but I really didn't expect that we would be in the same party.  What a small world really!

Third, I felt something I can't describe seeing Marjory flirting with Drex, oh em! Feeling jealous is just too much to think about. I am not his, and he's not even mine. Grr! And I don't even thought that we will be together. 

And fourth but probably not the least, I was terrified to death (overreaction right here!), when Drex was going to introduce Marj to us, no way I can't contain it, I'm not please to know that he's courting or dating or engaged or whatever  with this Marjory. They are sweet as candies. And I don't want to hear anything that he would say.

I was getting myself busy with my drinks ignoring Drex, when Marj butt in in our table, she ask something to him, and even put her snaky arms around his shoulder, as I remember she's not flirty at school before, ugh! People really change, even good girls gone bad and bitchy! My bad mood strikes again, this unusual feeling is out again, haiz! Why is it like this? I really don't like this feeling.

Then I saw Drex stand, he removed Marj arms around his, and now he's the one who wrapped his arm around hers. Gosh! And they're planning to be sweet here infront of me! Ugh! I don't want to torture myself anymore, (whoah! big word! Torture?! Really Alex?) Uhmm, so I'm admitting that I'm really sort of jealous? Whew! That's a another big silly word again. 

Drex was about to introduce Marj, but then that was also the time I decided to go to the restroom again, Marj is staring at me freakily, while Drex looks so excited to introduce her. I sip a drink for the last time, and put the my glass back on the table, but I was too shaky and out of myself, it was too late, my glass is on floor, lying and broken, I never saw that I'd put it on the edge of the table, that made it blast. Everybody look at my direction, I felt so embarassed, that was so careless, gosh! What's the least I wanted, is now I'm getting, ATTENTION! Grr!

 I wanna slap myself, so stupid of me, overreacting, ew! So not me! I hurriedly grab Erms to accompany me in the bathroom. And didn't even bother looking at Drex direction, sorry about the interruptions. But I'm sort of glad, not hearing what he has to say.

"Hey! are you fine? Erms asking sincerely.

"Ahh, y-yeah I am fine." 

"Did you eat something bad? Or do you feel anything something weird? C'mon tell me." she really knows me. Won't hide anything from her.

So I decided to tell her about Marjory, and just keep to myself the weird thing I felt about Drex introducing Marj as her unknown. I really don't know,, and I don't want to know. Ugh!

"Uhmm, Erms, that girl, Marjory," she's listening attentively, I calm myself for a while then I continue, "She's a schoolmate of mine from highschool." 

"Whoah! So she knew you? Or did she recognized you?" Erms saying in disbelief.

"Yes, I mean, No! She didn't, she just said I look familiar."  I look upset now, I'm really not sure if that girl recognized or just ignored me, but she was looking at me creepily.

"Don't worry girl, if she really recognize, she would probably ask, right? So now, calm down." Erms giving some assurance, " You wanna go home? I can send you."