Make You Come Just To Watch You Leave |Alex Gaskarth|

• Dedicated to All of the All Time Low Fans!

Alisha Maiz’s 13th birthday party, in seventh grade. The whole entire grade was invited! 12 year old Jenny Hill happily jumped up and down cheering on the next person who had to spin the bottle.

Tyler Macintosh blushed as the bottle landed on Trisha Seller. He shyly got up and grabbed Trisha’s hand and led her to the closet. They both sat down and the door was closed. Seven minutes late, they came out, both red from embarrassment. All the kids laughed and then it was the next person’s turn.

 Little Alex Gaskarth was up next. He was the newest kid in the small school where the kids went, he joined in sixth grade. He hesitantly spun placed his hand on the bottle and spun it hard. Kids giggled as the glass spun round and round.

After about thirty seconds of spinning, it stopped. Laughing Jenny stopped laughing and swallowed hard. She bit her lip as she looked up to see Alex looking at her. Alex shrugged and offered out his shaking hand. Jenny blushed as she took it and stood up next to him. The kids tired to hold down their giggles, with no prevail.

The two walked down to the end-of-the-hall closet and sat down. The door closed, and it was completely dark.

Alex breathed hard; he had never kissed any girl but his mom before.

“Well, I guess we have to, uh, kiss or something?” Jenny started.

“Uh, yeah.” Alex felt his cheeks warm up even more.

“So…are you going to kiss me?” Jenny asked shyly.

“Yeah, just, just hold on.” Alex’s breathing got heavier.

“Okay, well, I’m ready when you are.” Jenny said.

“Okay, just hold on. Okay?” Alex demanded.

“Okay, sorry.” She apologized.

Alex’s breathing got heavier.

“Are you okay?” Jenny asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just…” He let out a deep breath.

“Are you-“

“Jenny?”

“Yeah?”

“Would you do me a favor?” Alex asked sadly.

“Sure, what?”

“W-would you, uh, tell everyone we, uh, kissed, even if we, uh, don’t?”

Jenny’s heart dropped. “Yeah, I guess.” She replied sadly.

“Oh, thank you so much Jenny!” He reached out and hugged her.

“Sure.” Jenny tried to smile, with no prevail.

The door swung opened mid hug, making the children oooo and ahhh and then laugh.

The two quickly parted and walked separate ways back to the circle.

“Did you kiss her, dude?” Jack Barakat nudged his friend and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Hah, totally man.” Alex tried to reply as confidently as he could.

“Dude, Jenny Hill, nice.” Jack put out his fist for Alex to pound.

Meanwhile…

“How was it?” Madison excitedly asked her friend.

“Not good.” Jenny replied bluntly.

“Why? What happened?” Madison urged.

“Well he,” Jenny then remembered what she promised, “he just wasn’t a good kisser, that’s all.”

“Oh, sorry girl.” Madison half hugged her best friend.

“Yeah, me too.” Jenny hung her head.

A few days passed and Jenny opened her locker to find a small note fall from a shelf.

She opened it:

 Jenny,

Thanks again, I’ll pay you back somehow,

I promise!

-Alex.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay, very frist story, I hope you like it. The picture is obvious. but I will be putting in a new ATL song in each chapter (Some might be reapeats, depending on what happenes in the chapter) Song- Damned if I Do Ya (Damneed if I don't) by All Time Low doesn't really have much to do w/this chapter, but it was the best thing I could relate to this intro.