Chapter Seven

Hey Guys (this is my first message within the story (can’t you just feel the excitement)) I don’t really know how this site work when it comes to banners or book covers, but it would be so cool if perhaps someone could make me a cover for my book (because mine sucks) and oh I don’t know, send me the link or something like that...it would be cool…just sayin. Alright, that’s all. Enjoy chapter seven:

Kara and I rode the elevator down to the lobby. When the door opened Rian was waiting to escort us to the car.

Kara walked over to Rian and he put his arm around her. He looked us both up and down.

“Well you girls sure look ready to go.” He said nervously.

“Yeah, sweetie, go ahead, I have to check one last thing.” Kara waved him away while I waited for her to do whatever it was that she needed to do. When she was done we started heading towards the door.

“Hey Kara?” I began.

“Hm?” She looked over at me.

“Well, I was noticing, do you have any idea why Rian is acting so nervous?” I asked.

“Well,” I saw a small smile grow on her face, “Rian hates bowling, all he does all night is sit by me and he feels obligated to scare away and guy that even thinks of looking in my direction. I think it’s cute how he cares so much, but it can get annoying.” She rolled her eyes.

I laughed at her answer.

We reached Jack’s car within seconds. When we approached it, the passenger seat window rolled down and Alex stuck his head out the window.

“Okay, Kara, you sit in the back with lover boy. And Jenny,” He paused looking in the back. “Well, there’s no more room in the back, plus I wouldn’t leave you back there with them, so you can sit in the queen seat.” He patted the middle cushion between the driver’s seat and the passenger’s seat.

I shrugged and Alex opened the door and stepped out. He was dresses in fancy clothes. I always thought guys looked most handsome when they dressed fancy. That’s probably why they he was dresses well, I wasn’t the only girl with the thought.

“M’lady.” He gestured in the car. I smiled and moved into the middle, followed by Alex. There wasn’t as much room as I expected, the two boys squished me.

I looked over at Jack in the driver’s seat his face was right up next to mine.

He turned his head, nearly missing my face and smiled at the awkwardness that I had to put up with.

He chuckled, “Comfy?”

“Not at all” I replied bluntly.

“Good.” He gave me an evil grin and started the engine.

We reached the bowling alley within minutes. I could hear music blasting through the seemingly small building.

“PARTAY!” Alex screamed as he rammed to door open. I got out and took a deep breath in, I was more cramped in there then I originally thought. Rian and Kara got out and walked ahead to the entrance. I saw Rian talk to someone and they soon walked in. I waited outside with Alex and Jack.

Jack finally came around to meet Alex and I and we headed towards the door.

“Alex, Jack, my boys!” The guy that I presumed to be the bouncer yelled.

“Tito!” The boys yelled back, both high-fiving him.

“And who is this?”  Tito asked looking me up and down.