Preview

Hey guys (gairls, again.) Its been MONTHS AND MONTHS since I've said anything and you have no idea how bad/sad that makes me feel. So, here's what I'm going to do. I wrote this little entry when I wrote the first few chapters because sometimes when I get a good idea I like to write it out. It's short I'm not gonna lie, but I've left you hanging for so loong I have to keep your interest. I reaally appreciate it guys....

This takes place a little later in ther story. I don't know when, but it does.

Kara and I walked into the upper level of a humongous room that was decorated for homecoming. Lights flashed and music was playing loud over the people chattering here and there.

“Oh! There’s Rian and Alex.” Kara screamed over the loud music. She pointed them out from the top of the stairs. She linked her arm with mine and started walking down the stairs.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and I approached Alex. He had a huge grin on his face. I was sure I was mirroring his expression. He looked devastatingly handsome in his tuxedo.

“Wow.” Was all he said, nodding his head in disbelief.

“You like it?” I asked, spinning around for him to see my whole dress.

“Like it?” He replied still seemingly awestruck. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up right in front of him. “I love it.” He sent shivers down my spine as he softly whispered, practically kissing my ear.

I opened my mouth to apeak, but no words came out.

He just laughed when he felt me shiver.”Wanna dance?” He continued to say in his seductive voice.

Alright, tell me what you think.

Sorry guys that's all I got for now. I pray to God that I'll be able to write another chapter soon. Summer's coming up fast.....

Thanks <3 Christy