Chapter 2: Meet and Greet

(Y/N POV)

"Ugh." I stumbled out of my bed with a thumb of my feet upon the soft carpeted floors of my perfectly squared room.

   I rubbed my face with a burning sensation replacing my rare sensitive morning skin. I turned to look for my glasses and accidentally slits my finger on something shiny hanging off the side of my night stand.

"Fuck." I murmured looking down at my now bleeding middle finger and shaking it to get the tingling feeling to stop.

    I throw up my arms and just walk off form the scene I just created and to the bathroom two doors down from mine on the right. I entered the bathroom and cut on the bright light that illuminated the whole room, and gently flowed out into the hallway. I walked in being blinded with the light but adjusted to it and began my regular routine in the morning like always.....nothing new.

    I put on my shower cap on and hopped in the shower slowly rubbing the soap on my body and risen it, then repeating that four times till I felt a sense of feeling....clean. I slowly walked out the shower in hopes of not falling and braking my leg like last summer. Just let that settle in. Me and my dad, I fell out the shower...butt naked, and him having to see my very well developed body sprawled out on the bathroom floor......You can NOT say that THAT was truly uncomfortable.

   I grabbed the towel and dried myself off not trying to waste no time what so ever, because in the morning my dad is strict and doesn't play around. So with that said I brushed my teeth, washed my face, lotion myself down,and began to put on my undergarments.

"Done." I said leaving the bathroom and heading to my room to get dress. I found a T shirt some navy blue pants and some ankle boots that were gray.

"Y/N LET'S GO." I jumped and hold my chest in shock. I began to go in fast forward motion and quickly grabbed my bookbag and my notebook then dash out my room closing the door to a nice and steady shut.

"I'm here and present." I said standing behind my dad with a smile. He turned around with his heel and was fixing his tie and looked me up and down. "You wearing....that?"

   I looked at him with a look of a "No he just didn't" face and said. "Yeah I'm wearing this....what else would I wear" 

He chuckled looking down and patting my shoulder. 

"Come girl are we going to be late."

    We walked out the apartment and headed to the elevator and rode to the first floor. My dad waved to the front desk lady and started for the door.

"Wait can I go by the vending machine for a quick sec.....please." I plead. 

"Fine BUT be back in the car in 5, Ok" He said with a finger pointing in my face and a serious look attacking his face. I nodded and headed for the vending machine around the corner.

"All right what must I get." I said aloud to myself since nobody was around at the moment.

But I stand corrected.

"I prefer the M&M....but the snickers are good too." 

   I twisted around to be face to face with a boy that looked about my age, about 3 inches taller then me, a afro but was a little small but still big, and some nice sunglasses on. But we were...inside?

"Oh uh....Hi?" I said a little, stretch that, a LOT of nerves were going through my body at the moment in time and I couldn't stop starring through his glasses.

"Hi sorry for just coming out of nowhere....my names Jacob...yours?" He said putting his hand out. 

"Y/N and nice to meet you Jacob." I said shaking his in return.