Epilogue

After you and Chres little small engagement to never be apart.

You both kept that promise and never forgot that day, and you especially never even stop m the day you both became Mr. and Mrs. August. But let's get back to when ya'll had to move back to the urban part of the city to get school out the way for you both of you.

You and Chres stayed in a apartment building, do to the fact your father was still on the hunt for you and you were his number one target.

But sadly your father was on America's most wanted, and with him being on the look out for attroties. His ass got snatched up quick without even letting him say a word. So you life is zone free from your crazy father and mother? She really didn't care for you sadly and just re-married and had other kids of her own, which means you have half sister's and brother's you never meant. Crazy Right?

Now for Chres, his family is mostly gone. All he truly had lefted after his mom was killed by his father and him killing his own father to save you and himself. He only have his brother who when missing after his mother died. So who knows where he's at and where he headed too, but he does have aunt's, uncle's, and plenty of consiun's.

But Chres doesn't mind because he has you and ya'll 1 year old son, oops, I'm getting ahead of myself but yes a son. Named Jordan Lorenzo August, and takes up after his father of course.

Nonetheless, let's get back to when you both finished high school and did college through out the year online, since colleges were way out there and too stricted to even understand half the time. So half time school and half time work. Saved and Saved for . .. . . . ..

*Wedding bells*

NOW your finally getting married!

Had a great time with the new friends ya'll made and some very helping old friends has ya'll had the time of your life, a fantasy wedding and a never forgetting honeymoon. That's when ya'll did it and 9 month's later. . . . .Jordan was born so now were in the present time.

You, has a lawyer, since you major in that when you did your online schooling and excellent in the classes making you the top paid and worked lawyer in the city! Then Chres, becoming a Professional Boxer, he got his Master's and even Bachlor's all just in case plan one flops and after the locker incident, That boy was going to put it to work some how, Right?

Then your little man Jordan about to enter the first grade after leaving kindergarten and making improvement on his 123's and ABC's.

Life's great for ya'll just like your good old pals Craig, Jacob, and even Chres's old fried he connect back when he when back to school, Ray.

Jacob got married, with a kid on the way and has a successful company coming out with all type's of thing's to help make you more accessorized. 

Craig hasn't found his leading lady but has one his been waiting to ask for the longest and may pop the question a week or two. But he is has well in the Lay firm has you and sometimes ya'll partner up for cases and make a marvelous team at that. Oh and he moved out his momma's pent house and has one of his own now.

Then Ray, he got a girl and another one but he is a player, but not just in the love life but also in the life of basketball with his and Chres other friend Diggy. He made a house name for himself and so has Diggy. But everybody either know's or some even look up to Ray. Even if he plays in the catalogue of "Relationships."

But all in all everybody is doing great and has made a living doing what they love, or so they thought but we never know. Until next time or probably not Perfect Combination is wrapped.

Thanks for Reading ^_^