Chapter 10: Just the beginning

It's been a month since Chres and Y/N arrived in the city, losed, confused, and no kind of direction on where to go next. They've jumped from motel to hotel, to boarding houses and breakfast inns, but to be only lead back to the same spots they left off at in the beginning.

The streets.

Chres growing angry over the weeks they struggle to at least keep a roof over there heads, and to also make sure no past presents come back and attack. They never knew if her father caught them running off or even if somebody he knew saw them leave out either. All that was on there mind was leaving and never turning back.

But what you want and craze isn't what you truly need.

Chres called up his friend after they tried to help and survive on there own but failed at it, even with a little thing that would make it easier for them. Money. But somethings just don't turn out the way you plan, while, how about we say for Y/N and Chres.

"Yeah, yo Craig, wass up." Chres said into the phone has Y/N sat on the park bench. They stopped there for a little break of "hunting" for a place to live. Until Chres got a bright idea and......there here now.

"Man, Chres, That you?" Craig asked a bit confused, but when Chres laughed, he knew. "Man, long time no see my brother." 

Both of them laughed and continued on there conversation....

(Y/N POV)

I looked up at the building and the sky that danced around them has it all seem to fall into shaped and just fit..perfectly. "Man don't I love the city." I thought has I looked over at Chres who was still on the phone. He signed and looked over at me with a "I'm trying" look, which made me smile. 

He smiled back and when back on to talking on the phone again, has I wondered about the mysteries that lay in the city that made my eyes widen with happiness. 

I mean I know where struggling and we do need somewhere to stay but....I kinda actually like us walking around at 12 am after looking all day. Like this one time we just stopped longing and Chres had this crazy idea to go to the park where at now, randomly. He said we should star glaze like the people in the movie's do, ha, nigga in a new hobby or something. 

But we did that and it marked our first date, or, the place we did something we shouldn't do in public but to our surprise nobody was there. So we just when along and did what we couldn't finished before. 

Even tho I felt eyes starring at us the whole time, which creep me the hell out but shit Chres was putting some-.

"Y/N." Chres yelled. I came out my daze to look over at him with a perplexed look on my face. "Wass up, did he say yes, no, or maybe so." I questioned has Chres slide next to me on the bench, pushing me over, and sitting down with his phone still in his hand.

"Well he said he doesn't know if, We preferred a single bed or double bed." Chres exclaimed has I gave him a "Really" look but shooed it away because we finally have somewhere that we can call.....home.

*                               *

Criag's (His momma well worked and earned) Penthouse on the side ------->

"Craig, Y/N, Y/N , Craig." Chres introduced us to each other has Craig shook my hand rather hard, I smiled and let go has Chres dap Craig. 

"Well welcome home sweet home, you can stay has long has you want, my mom coming back this weekend tho." Craig said walking off has Chres turned to me. "You going to go look around because I got to go talk to Craig about something." He said looking directly in my eyes. I nodded but pulled him back has he was about to walk off. "What?" he asked.