Chapter 8: Reminiscing

(Y/N POV)

2 weeks passed

    I'm sitting here in my room and forbidden to step foot out the building for the sakes of my life because of that one night. You already know how my dad blames me for all the crap he amuses I start so this just add on to that. Like he stated that night in front of Chres that I was, a bad child and needs help, always mess stuff up, and is to stubborn to do anything right. Yeah, way a go dad for making me feel better especially with my busted eye I had that night. Then he also had the nerve to make me kick Chres out and tell him I couldn't see him again, with him watching. And you know the crazy thing is....... Chres just walked away, but I ran after him and....... let me just tell what happen.

That Night

"CHRES WAIT UP." I shouted has I run up behind him and grabbed his arm. He looked down at my hand and turn towards me and said with a attitude. "What Y/N." 

"He made me say all that okay and you know I would NEVER say that to you." I said with worry and plead just coming out my mouth like I was playing in a movie. He looked back behind me then quickly looked down at me and smashed his lips ruffly into mine. I was taken back but instantly kiss back to show him I know what he meant....... he understood what I said.

"Don't worry I understand...... but how is this going to work." He question has he released from our kiss and gave off a serious vibe. I looked down and snap my fingers. "At school.... it's like he can take me out of school when it's almost over."

He starred dead at me then smiled, a koolaid smile, then proceed to kiss me again till I heard a door slam and heavy foot steps. "Oh shit." I said looking back behind me then back at Chres. He looked at me then peek me on the cheek. "I'm out." He simply said jogging off. "WAIT.' I shouted which caught his attention and turned around.

  "What."  He said. "Where are you going." I asked looked up at him, he looked off then shrugged  my question off like he had something on his shoulder. "I don't know but I know if you don't see tomorrow...... ask my friend Ray or two braids." He said like he was talking in code then jogged off again........I walked off and back to the room to get a bag of peas for my eye, and to pray for Chres too.

But I never knew that our last conversation was the last time I would ever see him and or hear his voice again.

   I looked out my old trusty window and at the outstanding view that always made me feel and look at any situation in a better light.

  "Where's my glasses." I wandered to myself has my vision wasn't to crisp.... or to just get my mind on something new. I looked behind me and even move a few things around, but still couldn't find them. Then what happen last night at Chres house settle in and my mind when back on to the punch that made me damn near blind and not have my glasses on now....." Oh now I remember." I said looking back at the window and furrowing.

  But this mess right here, not even my window could ever fix or repair because has I speak, think, and wonder right now he could be.....I need some air. 

(A/N: I hope that didn't feel or sound rush.... I just remembered you wear glasses so.....yeah on with the story.)

I got up but felt a little choked up about my rude and not so nice thoughts has I gripped on to my door knob but soon found myself clutching on to it and slowly sliding down my door in a steady pace. Tears where covering my vision has I sat on my bedroom floor still holding on to the door knob and looked up.

"Please let him be alright...I...I can't  lose nobody else...because I have nobody else....nobody." I sobbed and sniffed has I looked down. My eye was throbbing in agony but I fight though it, like I had many gut retching pain to let my eye bring me down even more. Just like that time when I was little.... Nobody there to save me...nobody there to tell me It's going to be alright.... except for this one boy but.......that day was one of the worst in my life.......and that's why I say nobody.....cares.