Final

(Y/N POV)

I looked down at his phone and squint my eye's. 

"What's this?" I questioned at the long and signal warning text. 

"I-It's something Ray sent me, m-my friend." He said with his head hung low strutting. I looked over at him and felt bad. I mean, like, we moved away to stay away from shit like this and it STILL following us to this day. It would make me depres- even more depress. Actually.

I rubbed his back making a burning sensation has my hands glided against his shirt. He looked side ways at me and smirked. "You really trying me are you?" He questioned with a wink.

Ever since we did "it" in the park he has been taking my little friendly gestures and using it to get in my pants. Which I don't mind after all he is a little pro at work when he gets to it, if you get my drift.

I smiled and shrug. "It really depends on what I'm trying-" I lean into his ear. "-where is it going to take me." 

Chres tried to contain his self not to snatch your hands, throwing you on the bed, and deeply make it a full blown make out session. 

"Don't start something, you know you can't finish baby." He said lifting me up and placing me on his lap. I bite my bottom lip has I leaned in on his ear and whispered. "You making it unbearab-" "AHHHH."

I screamed has he laid back and chuckled. "Real cute, I love your little scream." He said squirting his eyes at you, has he licked his lips with pleasure written all over it.

"You know what I want." He whispered. 

I was laying on his chest has I looked up at him and smirked.

"This is going to be a LONG night."

*Morning Time*

(Chres POV)

I woke up with the sun beaming through the curtain and directly to my face, Blinding me. "Ugh." I groan while shielding my morning eyes.

I tried leaning upwards to move away from the screeching glow of the sun, except I couldn't get up fully since Y/N was wrapped in my arms. Straining me to even sit up straight. "Baby." I whispered in her ear.

She moved around a little then fluttered her eyes open and moaned. "What time is it?"

I chuckled and looked beside me and saw it was only 9:15. "Oh now why should that matter." I said turning back towards her and wrapped my arm's around her, making no space be between us visible.

She laughed and snuggled on my chest has I smiled. Shit I could get use to this every morning. ;)

Especially to my girls face too.

"Your right." She said then looked up at me with seriousness. "But, can I tell you something?" 

"Sure babe, go on ahead." I said with a supportive tone surprisingly rose in my voice. 

We laid there for a while has she told me about her and her really crazy and misunderstood life. Since I guess last night really made us put a hold on the true intentions of getting to know each other. But damn man, she been through hell and back and still be visiting it from time to time, it seems. 

" But my dad wasn't always like this-" She sigh and looked up at me for a second time. "- He use to be supportive and not some hammy down wannabe." I kissed her on the forehead and pulled her in for a hug.

Wait. . . . . I felt something odd?

I pulled her away, which made her give me a "Nigga what you doing" look, but I said "Hold up." I looked between the sheets and realize. . . . . . We butt naked.