Chapter 9: Long time, No see

(Y/N POV)

  The ding of the elevator accounements to me that I was on the first floor, or remind me of the biggest mistake of my life I'm about to face. I walked out and walked over to the double doors a heavy sign escape my breath unexpectedly and I stopped, took another one, and continued on out the door.

"Y/N WAIT." 

  I quickly turn to hear yet one of my friends Jacob come sprinting down the hall of the building and heading towards me. I waited for him to approached until I saw the elevator release the breast I was hoping I would never see. "Y/N GET YO ASS BACK HERE." My dad, evilly, yelled from the elevator has he came charging at me. I looked quickly back to Jacob who ran in the back of him and mouth to me "Go I'll meet up." I got the message and sprinted out the front.

  I looked both ways before turning around for more options to hind, that's when I saw a ally between my building and another. "Perfect." I said has I ran off. It was gloomy and a mustered smell of shit and mold fulled my nose has I covered it. "Y/N." I looked behind me and saw Jacob with a his hand also covering his nose, expected a little blood was slowly coming from inbetween his fingers. "Jacob you alright." I questioned before he chuckled and responded with a simple. "It's all good just trying to help a friend."

 I laughed and walked over to him and remove his hand, which meant moving mine from my nose and getting smacked with that terrible odor. He had blood coming from his nose and a bruise under his right eye. "Awe Jacob you didn't h-have to." I said but a little unease feeling creeped up on me has I did so. I quickly looked behind me expecting somebody to be there but..but nobody was. "You alright." Jacob asked has his question broke my trail of thoughts and I looked back at him and sly smiled with a "Fine just fine."

(Chres POV)

  I slowly put down the gun on the floor adjacent from James body so it could look like a "Sudicine" and walked out the room like nothing happened. I opened the door to only be realize  that I was in my own house, scratch that, my own bedroom. "Now how the hell I get here." I wonder has I walked pass the picture gallery and into the living room. It was actually clean with no blood, nothing flipped over, or even my d-dad. I scratched my head and walked over to the kitchen to only be even more surprised to see my brother in there making a sandwich. 

"Nigga the fuck you doing." I said with a confused look and tone of voice, he turned around with a smirk while spreading what I thought was mondassie but was truly.....blood? I snapped my head down at it and looked closer and knew it was in facted blood and backed up. "Don't back up little bro have some....dad told me to give you something when you wake up." He said has I saw him put the sandwich together and put it on a plate. I looked down at it and see many inhumanly things on it  and responded back it a "No t-t-thanks man I'm g-good."

  He started to walk closer towards me has I did the opposite and walked back, He tiled his head to the right has I did the left. It was like we were playing Simon says, expected opposite edition. "Stop playing games Chres and EAT IT." He demanded has I walked into the couch and accenditly fall on it, I stumbled to get up but when I did.....he...he wasn't there. "The hell." I said with my hands slowly going through my curls on my head. I don't know what's going on with me, or why I'm seeing stuff but something got to give. 

 I got up and rushed back to my room, it looked....the same, well before I found my mom that is. I shook my head has I entered  and grabbed my phone from the charger and if her car is out front my moms keys and lefted. 

(Y/N POV)

I was just walking.

  Jacob had to go to his after school work course, and since I missed today I just chilled around the park, stores, and streets. I was thinking about how stupid I am for just leaving with out my phone,keys to get back into the house onecs he leaves, and clothes if I was never going back. "Shit." I mumbled has I looked down at my shoes and continued to walk down the street. I heard footsteps and a manly shadow appear in my way. I didn't move yet even look up to see who it was because either they would move or turn the opposite direction.