Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
Mumbai airport:
5 Am
Flight from London to mumbai had landed and all the passengers came out the flight. In all of them their was a girl. She was wearing white crop top and denims short till her tights and her face was covered with a scarf on eyes were visible and that blue eyes has pain filled in them. She came out of the flight collect her lougage and move toward the exit and saw a driver waiting for her with her name board written "NANDINI MURTHY".
Yes she was none other than nandini murthy...!!!
Nandini greated the driver that she is nanidini murthy and then she get in car and leave from there...!!!!

Malhotra mansion:
8 am
A boy was sleeping on his stomach, bare chest, half covered with duvet till his waist. He was sleeping like a baby, a little mouth open and a sweet smile on his face. His sweet sleep was distributed by the sun light which are trying to sneek inside from 1 long hour and finally succeeded and at the same time a lady enter his room with a cup of black coffee in his hand as soon as she enter he says
Boy: mom pls curtain laga do.
Ny: manik get up..!!!
M: mom pls 5 min...!!!
Ny:Time dekho manik...!!! Aaj tumhara clg ka first day h..!!! Yeh rahi tumhari coffee and meet me at breakfast in 20 minutes otherwise I will leave...!!!
By saying this she kept the coffee on table and leave the room. Manik lasily open his eyes and sit with head on the back bed and say " I wish this dream come true ".and smile. Then he drink the coffee and went inside the washroom to fresh up. In exactly 20 min he came down folding his sleaves of his blazer, he has wore a red tee benim jeans and black blazer and gel uped his hair and looking as usal handsome. He came at breakfast table where nyonika and mukti are waiting for him.
M:good morning mom, good morning choti..!!
Mu: mom ise khe do ki mai koi choti nahi hu am same as his age.
M: are tu mujhse 2 min choti h na so choti. He said by pulling her chicks.
Ny: chalo chode yeh sab jaldi se breakfast kar lo phir tumhe clg bhi jana h.
M: wow..!!! Mom allu ka parantha.. He exclaimed in joy..!!
Ny: ha tumhara fav h na..
Mu: kha kha ek din allu jaise ho gaye ga...!!!
M: haha very funny...!!! Ladkinya marti h mujh pe...!!!
Mu: par tu kisi ko bhav hi nahi deta...!! This high time yaar you should get someone..!!!
M: koi aisi mili hi nahi...!!!
Mu: kaisi chaiye tujhe...????
Ny: yes manik tell what kind of girl you want???
M: kabhi or batuyu ga...!!!
Ny: ok..!!
They are having their breakfast silently when mukti broke the silence and ask
Mu: mom maine suna h nandini murthy humara clg join kar rahi h???
Ny: yes from today
M: kon nanidini murthy
Mu: are bhai vishnu ancle ki beti
M: vishnu uncle dad ke best friend?
Ny: yes.
M: but vo to London me rahte h na??
Ny: ha.
M: phir india me kyun? And space kyun?
Ny: she was living alone in London after her parents death so i forced her to come to india and join space.
Flashback:
Niyonika was surfing her old photo albums of her college days in which she, his husband raj and vishnu murthy and sara murthy were to be best friends but after the end of college vishnu and sara went london as vishnu was scientists and raj and nyonika stay in mumbai as raj has a big empire..
But vishnu and sara do visit to india many times but their children never meet but they both always used to tell their childrens about their friendship and bonding.
When niyonika was suffering the album she remembers nandini that she leave alone in london so she thought to contact her and request her to come india as they are also his family so she some how find nandini number as she is niyonika malhotre nothing is difficult for her so she called her.
(Nandini was trying to made a melody in his music room when her phone ring it was a unknown number so she took some time and thenshe pick it up)
N: hello?? Who's this??
Ny: hello?? Nandini??
N: yes speaking..
Ny: hello beta nyonika here..
(She thought for sometime and then she remembers her mother used to told her about niyonika and her friendship in college)
N: ohh hello aunty. Who's u??
Ny: m fine beta u tell how u and how ur music going on??
N: m also good aunty and music is going fab.
Ny: beta i have a request for u???
N: wht aunty??
Ny: but first promise me that u won't refuse..!!!
N: but pls tell than only i can think na..!!!
Ny: no phele promise me..!!!
N: ok now tell what is it??
Ny: pls come to india..!!!
N: no aunty I can't..!!!
Ny: pls deta u are staying alone there u can come here and u can also join space and progress your music talents and it will be a honour to have such a amazing musician in our college...!!!!
N: aunty no it will be my honour but I can't come as you know I don't love to interecet people much that why i living alone here...!!
Ny: i know but beta pls i a humble request...!!!
( after a good request from nyonika, nandini accept and agreed to come india)
N: ohk aunty i will come
Ny: thanks beta...!!! See you soon here..!!
N: bye aunty take care..!!!
Ny: bye beta...!!!
Flashback ended:
Mu: but mom uska to ek bhai bhi tha na ??
Ny: ha but no one knows that happened to him..
Mu: ok mom
Ny: one more thing today i have arrange a performance from u guys that i will introduce u all to the freshers and nanidini...!!!ok bye see you at college....!!!
(Saying this she left for the college)
Manik pov:
Why i was feeling somethings different after listening nanidini name and when mom was telling about her alone my was I felling lonely. His thoughts of trance was broke by mukti.
Mu: bhai chalo hume clg bhi jana h sab wait kar rahe hoge
M: ha chal
(They walk out of the mansion, sit in their big black bmw and drove away)

Murthy's mansion:
6am
Nanidini get down from the car and stand in front of the big gate of muthy's mansion all past memories start running in his mind and as soon as she open the gate his brothers voice start buzzing in his hear and she plamed his ears with his hand to stop the voice.. She had tears in his eyes.
She moved to his room took a short snap and get ready for college as it was his first day. She wore a black crop top and red plaso, apply a lil make up and left her hairs open. She came out of her room and directly sat in his white audi and drove off..

Space academy:
Manik and mukti reach and walking in the corridor when some familiar voice came from behind and they turn back..!!!
M: hey guys... Was up??
A: hey nthing much..!!!
Mu: u guys know we have a performance today so lets jam up???
D: ya lets go...
(They walk in their all type attitude of fab5)

Nandini reach at the space and park his car and came out of the car every boy was looking at her only and every girl is being jealous fuming in anger. Without paying any attention she walk to the principle office..

Inside principle office:
N: may i come in??
Ny: are nanidini deta come in, i was waiting for you only.. Mr singh she is nanidini murthy the new student whom i was talking about..
Princi: ohh i know mrs. Malhotre inhe kon nahi janta,, nandini murthy the famous singer from London.i have listened to ur music i very amazing..
N: ohh thanks sir.
Princi: its our honour to have such a amazing student and come lets go I myself will show u the space.
N: sure sir.
( they left and nyonika speak i wish she get happiness that she deserve)

Corridor:
Princi was showing nanidini the college and she was seeing on the posters that are stick on the wall and on the other side manik was walking fully consentrated in his iPhone and bang....

Maro maro chapal, tamatar, par don't through egg am pure vegitarian 😜😜😜😜
So coming to the update what will happen next how will be the first meeting of nandini and manik? Fight or love at first site? And what is nanidini past? Where is his brother? Why no one knew about him? And what was manik's dream?? So many guestion and answer mujhe bhi nahi pata saachi🙈🙈🙈
Now here is the update today is my best friends birthday but phir bhi update diya so now give me like and comment fast fast and ache ache calo...!!!! OHK THANKS BYE...!!!!