Past

I know i have done some mistakes by hurting you and not believing you but i want to apologise for them and for that i want a second change just a second chance and i know you will give me that chance so i want you to take this give and open it in dark room
Your Nandini..!!

This was the note that Nandini left there for manik..!! when fab5 reach there they didn't find Nandini but a gift with the note..!!! Manik immediately took that box and read that note..!!! After reading that note he was having a unstoppable smile on her face because finally her Nandini was ready to open up..!!! He immediately took that box and left to a dark room after passing the note to fab5..!!! Fab5 read the note and we happy for manik and Nandini..!!!
Here manik reach in a class room he close all the lights and open that box..!!! There was o note and a lamp (see the media box) manik start the lamp and it lights as star on the celling..!!! He start reading the note..!!!

I know you love star and that why i want to give you stars but real not in my hands so this are YOUR NANDINI'S STARS..!!! Waiting you at the same place where you confessed your feelings..!!!
Your Nandini..!!!

Manik immediately took his car and drive there..!!! He drived the one hour road in 35 minutes because now he can't wait for a second..!!! Every single seconds wait is killing him..!!! He reached there and found every thing same as yesterday and was now searching for his star he called him name and then found her sitting near the lake..!!! He move toward there and sit beside her and kept her hand over her shoulder and side hug her and she smile getting her presence and rest her head on his chest..!!! Their was silence as words are not needed for that movement both we drinking each other presence..!!! After half an hour of silence Nandini finally broke the silence..!!!

N: two years ago..!!! 2 saal phele..!!! Mai aisi nahi thi..!!! Mai sab ke sath bhot khusi se rahti thi..!!! Navya or amar mere best friends the..!!! Clg ka first year tha..!!! First day when i meet harshad..!!! Vo second year me tha mujhse ek saal bada humara intro college ke ek competition me hua jaha hume senior ke sath dout performance karni thi..!!! Harshad aproches me..!!! And being nave i said yes..!!! After that we start meeting for practice and we quickly gelled up..!!! He used to flirt with me..!!! He used to go club and disco together...!!! He used to introduce me as his girlfriend..!!! Somewhere i started liking him..!! He used to make me drink..!!! And soon i got addicted to alcohol...!!! ek din usne mujhe apne ghar party me invite kiya..!!! Maine phele socha ki mai nahi jayu but phir socha ki kahi vo mujhse gussa hoga to competition me mujhe dump diya to iss liye mai cali gayi..!! Waha uske sab friends the..!!! Hum sab ne party ki and usne mujhe uss din bhot drink karwai and i was out of my control and that day he.....

Nandini was having tears tears in her eyes, manik cupped his face remove those tears from her face and kiss on his forehead and said if she needs time then he can wait but she nooded and continued..!!

N: he tried to take advantage of my situation but I stopped him because i was not ready..!!! He dropped me at home because he was having some other plans to ruin my life..!!! Next day at he proposed me in front of whole college and i said yes..!!! Harshad used to take me to parties, clubs, pubs night out and lots more..!!! Harshad make me drink alcohol and sometimes drugs also...!!! I never stop myself as Mom dad died in car accident and rishab sometime try to stop me but i never listen to him as till that time i was completed spell by harshed...!!! You know manik sometime I also slapped rishab for stopping me..!!! Usko kitna bura laga hoga but vo kabhi complain nahi karta tha vo hamesha mere sath tha or maine uske sath itna bura behave kiya..!!! Even I broke my friendship with navya and amar as they try to stop me...!!! Mai bhot buri hu..!!! Maine sab ko bhot dhuk diya but they both only helped me in finding Harshad true face..!!! One day amar show me Harshad pic with some other girl and they were kissing each other..!!! I was so shocked I thought i will confesed him..!!! When i confesed him you know what he said.. He said he was only using me..!!! He was with me for physical need..!!!

Manik immediately hug her as now she was crying very badly..!!! Manik knew she needs someone by her side and he has to control her..!!! He has to make her say the whole past so that she can become strong and accept his love..!!! Nandini wipe her tears and continued....

N: he left me but my life was worst till now..!!! I was feeling very bad..!!! My behaviour was changed i used to shout on very lil think..!!! I used to be very angry and wild sometimes i used to bit myself..!!! I was unaware of what happening to me..!!! One day amar and navya took me for blood test and the docter said i was drug and alcohol addicted..!!! My health was going bad day by day..!!! Rishab used  to come close to me but I forced him to stay away from me and it was getting difficult to see me like this as i was not taking the treatment also..!!! Two years back today only rishab come to my room and said: dii am sorry if i hurt you in any way but i love you and I can't see you in pain..!!! And left from there..!!! I was confused but at that time I don't think the meaning of his words but next what he did was that what i never wanted..!!! Next day police come to my house and asked for rishab as they were saying he has killed Harshad and when they reached rishab room..!!! Rishab was hanging with the fan..!!! Manik usne suside kar li..!!!

And she was just crying and crying and manik also not stopping him as it was necessary to her to take it all out..!!! After good 15-20 minutes of crying manik make her see in her eyes and wipe her tears and said

M: pls stop crying i know I can't undo the past but you have to move on so that it will never hurt you again..!!! You have to accept good things and forget bad things..!!!

N: navya and amar make me understood the same and after that i took treatment and in six month I recovered from the addiction..!!! I need to distract my self so music become my strength..!!! I accepted music in my life amd after that I become the one famous rock singer..!!!

M: but amar told me you love me from long time..???

N: one and half year back navya come india for her family and settled here only with cabir..!!! She was a RJ and whenever she used to take a interview of any singer she used to send me that recording and last year you guys realised your first album and that time navya take your interview and send me that..!!! When I listen to your view about love at that time i found that i never loved Harshad..!!! It was just attraction and i fall for your voice only and after that i used to listen to your music whole the time and at that time I feel for you..!!! I always wanted to meet you for one time but when i meet you at college I thought that you deserve someone better than me and I intensity stayed away from you...!!!

M: and you thought because of that Harshad think I won't accept you..???

Nandini nooded her head in a no and said:
Their is something else which will force you to get away from me...!!

M: what is it Nandini pls now tell everything to me now I don't want any more secrets pls..!!!

N:i am suffering from blood cancer......