Chapter 5

Please read the important not below after the update::

Nandini invite them to their party with their partners and left the college saying she needs to prepare for the party..!!! Manik ask him for the help but she denied and left from their..!!!

Manik's pov:
I directly reach home after college and had invited cabir saying that I need his help and wanted to tell her something..!! I came to home and just rested for 5 min when i hear cabirs cheersfull voice..!!! He came inside my room and I hurrily huged him..!!! First he was talken a back but then he also give me a brotherly hug as he knew I needed it and what he sad next was a shoch for me..!!! How cone he knew that??? I don't share it with anyone??? Did i??? No,, then how??? Manik stop thinking he is ur buddy he knew you better than youself??? Cabir tap my shoulder to broke my trance and i said haaaa????
C: sach bol raha hu na??
M: yes you are right..!!! I said blushing
C: wow..!!! Someone is blushing right...!!! Wow manik i never thought this could happen..!!! THE MANIK MALHOTRA is blushing...!!! She is something dude..!!! I really wana meet him???
M: you have meet him..!!!
C: kab?? Kha???
M: college me..!!!
C: kon h bhai ??? Name bol jaldi???
M: nandini murthy...!!!
C: really i was right..!!!
M: yes cabir i love her..!!!! I love her from the core of my heart...!!!!
C: so finally mr. Malhotre ki gadi track pa aayi??
M: abhi kha..!!!
C: kyun kya hua???
M: are she is different bro.!!!(then manik explain him the whole scene of his touch and her slap)
Cabir burst in laughter......
C: srsly manik,,,, usne tujhe tapad mara...!!!srsly she has something...!!!
M: haha very funny...!!! Now stop laughing and help me...!!! I have to find out her reason of pain and help her and wanted to tell her how much i love her...!!!!
C: ok jaisa hukum..!!!! But abhi mujhe ghar jana h navya must be waiting for me and cavya ke sath bhi time spend karna h mujhe and aaj sham ko party me bhi jana h or nanidini ne navya ko bhi bulaya h so abhi bya sham ko milte h...!!!!
M: hmm chal bye sham ko milte h and pls think something for me...!!!!
C: ha don't worry i will figure something out..!!! Saying this he left...!!! Manik thought to take a short snap and then get ready for party so he rested on head ...!!! He was thinking of nanidini and soon drifted to sleep...!!!

Cabir home:
Cabir reach home after meeting with manik...!!
C: love am home...!!!!
A girl came with a glass of water in his hand..!!! She give the glass to cabir and sit beside him....!!! Kept her head on his heart and cabir side hug her..!!!!
C: hows ur day navya...????
N: it was good...!!!! And ur..????
C: shocking....!!!
N: why what happened...????
C: manik in love....!!!!( and he narrates everything to navya about nandini, slap, party, everything)
N: ohh so pheli baar me hi tapad...????
C: hmmm pata nahi kya hoga uska...????
N: chill everything is going to be god...!!!! Mata rani sab thik karegi...!!!!
C: hope so...!!! Waise where is my angel...????
N: she is sleeping...!!! Just abhi soyi ...!!! Aaj bhot pareshan kiya...!!!
C: beti kiski h...???
N: srsly tumhari...!!!
C: ok now get ready we have to go for party...!!!!
N: hmmm
They left for their room and started to get ready...!!!!

Murthy mansion:
Nandini was running here and there instructing the workers for their work and suddenly his phone rang she saw the caller id and pick it up with a smile...!!!!
N: ohhh to kisi ki meri yad as gayi..????
Guy: are yaar nandu koi kabhi kaise bhul sakta h...???
N: ha ruk aaja tu batati hu tujhe...!!! And ha u remember na tujhe aaj kya karna h..???
Guy: are haa baba I remember..!!! But tu yeh sab kyun kar rahi h..??? You love him then...??? Why..????
N: you know na I can't involve her in my past..!!! It will only give pain or nothing...!!!
Guy: but...???
N: leave it...!! Tu time aajana aaj sham ko...!!!
Guy: haa chal cya tonight..!!!
N: cya...!!!
They cut the phone
nandini to herself: i have to do this...!!! I have to be strong...!!!!

7:00 pm nandini room:
Nandini was getting ready she was wearing a royal blue frock and she was looking like angel...!!! She got a message and she smile reading it...!!!!
Guest are started arriving as it is personal party media are not allowed...!!! Dhruv and alya came hand in hand, followed by mukti who was talking on phone...!!! Cabir and navya too came after five minutes and join other, they were chit chatting when manik enter the mansion and at the same time nandini too came down from the stairs.... Their eyes meet but nandini broke the lock and move to fab5...!!! Manik in mind: man she look so beautiful today...!!! As soon as navya saw nandini she screamed and all of them look towards her...!!! Navya run and hug nandini tightly and she too hug her back and after some time they broke the hug and.....
Nv: nandu tu yaha...???
N: yes..!!! Leave that tu bata ek saal phele india aayi or yahi bas gayi..???
C: tum dono ek jante ho..???
Nv: are cabir remember I always told you about my best friend in London nandu???
C: yes..!!
Nv: she is the one nanidini murthy urff nandu and nandu he is the reason for my seatlment in india my life, my husband cabir...!!!!
N: ohk so he is the one who stole my friends heart..???
Navya blush on nandini statement...!!!
N: look someone blushing...!!!!
Nv: kya tu bhi nandu..!!!
N: ok, ok, waise you told me you have a daughter right...??? Where is she..???
C: she is at home....!!! Navy's mom is there with her..!!!
N: ohhh.... I wanted to meet her..!!!
C: yaaa sure you can come any time..!!!
N: cool...!!! Ok guys enjoy the party get your self drink ...!!! I will join you soon...!!! She left saying this..!!!
While whole the conversation manik was just looking at nandini and smiling and this is not got unnoticed by our very well cabira and asap nandini left he started his teasing season..!!!
C: khoya khoya chand..!!! Khula asama ma..!!! Batoo me sari raat jaye gi..!!! Aab hum bhi kase nind aayegi..!!!!
No one was understanding his teasing but manik understand and give him a angry glare and this notice mukti speek
Mu: guys did we missed something...???? And winked at cabir..!!!
D: ha buddy tell us na what happening...???
A: yes manik you seemed to be lost ..??? Pls tell we can help you out...???
M: nothing guys..!!! Its just that....
C: what nothing..,????tell them we can make plan and help..,??? Ohk leave mai batatu hu..!!! Manik like nandini... Actually love her...!!!
Cabir burst out and manik palm his face in expectation of burst his friends but they give a opposite reaction they all hug her and said we are happy for you manik finally you got someone in your life,....,
M: guys it not that easy she don't like me she is a hard nut to crack...!!!
Nv: manik it's better ki tum use door raho...!!!!
Navya word surprise fab5 and they all in union said "what"...!'n
C: kya bol rahi ho navya..??? Pagal ho gayi ho kya..???Manik pyaar karta h use..???
Nv: hum jante h cabir but usne apne dil ke samne ek diwar bana rakhi hai or use koi cha kar bhi nahi tod sakta..!!!
M: mai toduga us deewar ko..!!!
Nv: itna aasan nahi h manik..!!! Uska past bhot darawna h...!!!!vo kisi ko apne pass nahi ane degi...!!! Vo nafrat karti h khud se...!!! Bhot kuch saha h usne..!!! Sirf dard dekha h usne...!!! Or aab vo isi wajah se kisi ko apne aap nahi rakhti...!!! Sab ko apne aap se dur kar deti h...!!! Vo hasna bhul gai h...!!!!
M: but mai uske pass jayuga or usko apne pass layga and use hasna sikhuga...!!!!
Nv: I hope so jaise tum bol rahe ho vo sach ho jaye and hame hamari purani namdu vapis mil jaye...!!!
M: I promise navya i will get your nandini back soon don't worry baas ek bar pata chal jaye ki uska iss sadness ka reason kya h..??? Then manik remember navya work "uska past bhot drawna h"
M: ek sec navya tumhe pata h nandini ke past ke bare me..???
Navya bit her lip as she realised that she has burst out the not speaking think
Nv: actually yes....
At that time nandini came and navya thank her matarani for saving her but she knew manik will definitely ask her again so she started to think for a good reason..!!!
N: hey guys i wanted to meet you all to someone..!!! Really close to my heart...!!! Meet he is amar singhaniya...!!! My........

Nachoooo nachoooo 💃💃💃💃💃
Hahahaha mai to nachoo gi na kyunki mujhe to bhot maja ata h tum sab ko pareshan karne me but tum sab abhi gussa dikhna hi h to ache se dikho like karo and ache ache comment karo taki mai next part jaldi se update karu......

Important note:::

How can be you guys so shameful???? Am talking about my silent readers they just read the story and left they just don't bother about anyone felling...!!!! To hit a like button take only one second and i create a million dollar smile on my face that show me that yes there are some people who are liking my efforts....!!!! So its a request to pls like and comment and tell me how's am going and how should I develop...!!! I know am a bit rude but it's necessary because your like and comment motivate me to write more and more...!!! OHK THANKS BYE...!!!!