Chapter 9

Chapter 9
9 pm
Alya and Dhruv left on dhruv bike... Mukti has already left as she has to plan a surprise for abhi as he was coming back from new york after 6months ..... Now manik and Nandini left... They both move toward parking and manik said bye and went towards his car and Nandini move toward her car... Manik was passing through Nandini car when he saw her tensed and asked what happened Nandini why are you standing here...???
N: actually my car tire is punchured...!!!
M: ohhh come on i will drop you... Saying this he open the side sit door....
Nandini was thinking whether to go or not then again manik said don't worry i will drop you safe and sound to your home... You can trust me....
N: I trust you... She immediately replied as she wanted to prove him that at any cost and he just smile...
M: ohk then come in....
She sit in the car and manik start the engine
The drive was going silent.... Manik was stealing glares time to time and nandini was watching outside when suddenly she screamed and he pull sudden break and he ask in tensed wht happened amd she again scream "pani puri" ....!!! Manik just roll his eyes and ask so why did you scream..??? Are you gone mad..??? Nandini replied cutely are i was in London na from last 10 years so wanted to eat pani puri now and she ordered him and he replied are you made or what iss waqt pani puri..??? Abhi to dinner kiya...??? And this will be unhygienic...???
N: leave it...!!! I will get it by my own...!!! She said and start opening the door but he held his hand and they share a eye lock but Nandini immediately jerk his hand and just said sorry but she did reply and start moving out but again he stop him and said wait i will come with you...!!! They reach to the stole and Nandini ordered
N: bhaiye 2 plate bana do na and one full spicey and one normal less spicey you can't eat spicey na..??? She said looking towards manik
Her statement left manik shock that how cum she knew about this and he immediately ask
M: tumhe kaise pata...???
Then she realised what she said and bite his lower lips and said
N: voo...hhh.. To... I..i...i gussed.. She shattered while saying and he has a smile on his face that their is something that she is hiding as she knew him from deep down...!!!!

Writer pov:
Its said when you are in love you do anything to know that person from deep down but when you know that you can only give him pain by coming close to him then you try your best to stay away from him but if the same person love you with same passion then he will HELP you in getting away from that though and can cross any obstacle with you...!!!

They have their pani puri and sat back into car and now manik thought of talking so he said
M: are you taking part in talent hunt..???
N: yeah..!!! Thought of...!!!
M: ohh great ...!!! Will wait to hear you melody voice...!!!
N: ohhh stop flirting...!!! I had a bf....
M: aisa kha likha h ki jiska bf hota h uske sath flirting nahi kar sakte and waise bhi  mene tumhare song sune h they are amazing that why am praising you not flirting...!!!
N:ohhk so manik malhotra is praising me..!!!
M:so wht the problem..???
N: no not at all and thanks and m sure you will soon listen to my melody voice and she giggles
He was just looking at her that at least she smiled for once..!!!
M: waise you have a beautiful smile and your face glow just like stars when you smile and pls keep smiling...!!! He said and pull the breaks...!!!
N: thanks but smile karne ke liye reason bhi to hona chaiye na...!!!
M: mere sath raho reason deduga...!!!
N: wht..???
M: nothing tumhara ghar aa gaya...!!!!
Nandini look around and then look towards manik and said thanks
M: friends...??? And forward his hand...!!!
N: Nandini though for a second and shook his hand with his and said friends and sorry..,!!!
M: sorry for what...???
N: for that slap...!!!
M: ohhh vo waise kafi jor se mara tha...!!!
N: sorry...!!!
M: are don't feel guilty i was joking....!!! Lets start with a new beginning....!!!
N: bye see you tomorrow...!!!
M: bye take care..!!!
Nandini get inside the house and manik left after dropping a msg to his fab5 group
"Stage one completed friends now"-manik

Nandini pov:
I enter my room sat on the bed and hug my fav teddy...!!! For the first time in this 2 years i was happy...!!! I was smiling...!!! And the reason was manik..!!! He asked me to be friends..!!! First i thought No i have to stay away from him but then I thought friendship is not a bad thing we can be friends at least he will be their for me and i can get some time with him as a fact i love him and 2 years before i wanted to spend my whole life with him but this two years change my life from day to night ...!!! But today i was happy that I atleast got manik as my friend...!!!

Manik pov:
First I wanted to make her my friend and i  wanted her to trust me but when she said she trust me that time I feel like i got my life and now i can peacefully die but no i wanted to die with Nandini, I wanted to get old with her...!!! Only she will have all the right on me no one can replace her from my life and i can do anything to get her into my life and i will share her problems and she will be never alone...!!! I will be always there to protect her...!!!

Both sleep thinking about each other...!!!!

Next day:
4am
Cabir house:
Nv: cabir pls apna phone band karo...!!! And let me sleep mujhe radio station bhi jana h...!!!
C: but itni subha subha mujhe call kon kar raha h..??? He took his mobile in his hand and get angry by seeing the caller id...!!!
C: abe saale tujhe nind nahi aati to tu meri bhi nind karab karega kya..???
M: navya ko phone de..!!!
C: kyun tujhe meri biwi se kya kam..???
M: phn de batata hu..!!!
C: navya manik ko tumse baat karni h and she guve the phn to navya..!!
Nv: kya hua manik everything ok itni subha call kiya..??
M: yeah everything ok..!!! Tell me Nandini ka birthday kab aata h..??? I was going through her profile but kahi bhi birthdate nahi h..???
Nv: .......( am not writing date just calculate it according to update)
M: after talent hunt fine cool..!!! He was about to cut the call with navya screen..!!! Cabir also become tensed with a sudden scream of navya..!!!
M: what happened navya chila kyu rahi ho..???
Nv: why you want to know her birthdate..???
M: celebrate karne ke liye..!!!
Nv: no, never, kabhi sochna bhi mat uska b'day celebrate karne ki vo tuth jayegi phir se...!!!
M: one second b'day celebrate karne me kya hoga..!!!
Nv: manik the black day her life is her b'day...!!! She has all bad memories from her b'day...!!! I wish I could tell you the truth but i am bounded by Nandini promise but i can only tell you that never think to celebrate her b'day...!!! She won't allow or participate and most important she don't talk to anyone on that day..!!! She lock herself in her room and one thing she does was crying...!!!
M: but this year she will celebrate her b'day and that my promise..!!! She will smile this year that my promise...!!! Before she can say anything manik cut the call...!!!
Nv: cabir manik pagal ho gaya h Nandini b'day celebrate karna chata h...!!!
C: ha to burai kya h...???
Nv: nahi Nandini us din ko manush manti h...!!!
C: listen navya manik pyaar karta h Nandini se and he will do anything to make her happy and that my promise Nandini ko kabhi hurt nahi hoga ..,!!  Manik mere bachpan ka dost h I know him he loves Nandini very much so don't worry now its time for happiness to enter in her life..!!! Ok now sleep tumhe station bhi jana h..!!!
And they both sleep...!!!!

Manik was planning for the D day of her and Nandini life that is before talent hunt day..!!! The whole night he was only planning sleep was far away from his eyes as now he can't wait anymore..!!! He wanted to make Nandini happy and he just wanted realise nandini that love is the only way that can turn her sadness in happiness..!!! He can't give time to Nandini because he know if he give more time to her she will get into more darkness only but he wanted to give light in her life and he wanted to know the main reason for her darkness of her life from her only and that can be only possible if he will confise his feelings to her...!!!

ab acha wala response chaiye next part ke liye because am going for vacation for one week and won't be able to write but still try and if i get a good response you never know mai kab kush ho gayu or post kar du and one more thing agar mujhe yaha ek bhi comment next part ke liye mila na to kasam se story yahi band as I told you asap I write asap i post i not interested in keeping story with me so pls calm and pls support me as much as you can pls request...!!!!!