Chapter 8

Please read the important question below the update and do reply really needed so that i can write next part:

Evening 7pm cabir home:

Fab5 were playing with cavya and navya was preparing for dinner...!!! Manik was just starting at door for getting Nandini limps and this is notice by mukti..!!!
Mu: bhai bhabhi aa jaye gi..!!!
Manik still looking at door and lost: haaaa..!!!kon bhabhi mai to Nandini ka wait lar raha hu...!!!!
Everyone laugh on his statement and then he recognised what he said and blush at his own statement ...!!!
C: ohhh someone is blushing...!!!
A: like srsly manik malhotra is blushing...!!! Their is definitely something in Nandini...!!!!
M: guys just stop it...!!!!
Just then door bell ring cabir get up to open the door and here she comes..,!!! Cabir gestured her to come inside and informed navya about Nandini arrival..!!! Nandini come in living area and saw fab5 their first she was shock as she is not expecting them but thought cabir must invited them so she just smiled looking at them and they also passed a smile but manik saw her pale face that indicate that she is weak and not taking care of her health which pinched her heart...!!! Navya came and hug Nandini and tell to settle down and make herself comfortable and she goes to brink some drinks and snacks for all...!!! She bring bear for cabir, mukti, alya, dhruv, and mocktail for Nandini, manik and herself...!!! Everyone news that manik hate doesn't drink but seeing navya giving manik macktail nandini ask...
N: navya tum manik ko mocktail kyun de rahi ho...??? Give him bear...!!!!
Nv: Nandini manik drink nahi karta..!! Infect he hate the smell of alcohol...!!!
N(in mind): he doesn't drink and hate the smell of alcohol and ek time esa tha ki mai alcohol ke bina na soti thi na jagti thi...!!! I hate my self and i will never deserve him in my whole life...!!!!
His chain of thought was broken by cabir who was telling navya about the today's performance of manik and Nandini and navya requested to manik and namdini to perform for her but at first Nandini declines but after lot of pleased she agreed ...!!!
N: why don't we all sing together..??  That will be fun let's enjoy..????
M: yeah sure...!!! mai apna guitar leke aata hu....!!!
Manik goes up and get his guitar from music room and come down sit beside Nandini and start tunning his guitar........
Dhruv while looking at alya sings.
D:(Oo haseena yeh teri aakhein
Oh Oo lut jaaun jo ye chaahe)
A:(Laddte ho mujhi se
Marte ho mujhi pe
Yeh jo hai tareeq ke
Inse na banegi baat jaan le)
C:(Ke lovely ke heart se
Dil ko mila ke
Koi humein set kar de)
D:(Ke lovely ki train di
Chain khicha ke
Jab we met karde)
M:(Yeh hasti bhi hai
Akadti bhi hai
Ke koi isse fit karde)
All boys:(Oh lovely ki aag mein barf mila ke
Koi isse set karde
Ke lovely ki train di chain khicha ke
Jab we met kar de)
N:(But not with you oo oo...
Na samjhe tu oo..
Na na not with you oo..
Na samjhe tu oo oo..
Na na na..)
Tuning.......
Manik and Nandini look straight into each other eyes and Nandini sing try to tell something to manik....
N:(Kaisi deewani, ulti kaha dekhein
Ke ho gayi hai dosti
Na socha tha waha haye haye..
Milti na tumse
Haansti na dil se
Ke yeh naya safar kabhi
Bhula na paun haaye haaye..)
Nandini tell manik through song that she is mad for her and started a new friendship with him and again blame herself for this friendship and she will never forget this change in her life.......
M:(Na bole kyun..
I'm in love with you..)
Manik was asking Nandini then why she says no and also confessed that he is in love with her....
Mu:(Ke lovely ke heart se
Dil ko mila ke
Koi tumhe set kar de
Ke lovely ki train di
Chain khicha ke)
Jab we met karde
M:(Bigadti bhi hai
Sambhalti bhi hai
Ke koi issey fit karde)
D:(Haan lovely ko yaar ke geet sikha ke
Koi issey hit karde
Ho lovely ko jhappi se pappi pe laake
Jab We Met kar de)
A:(But not with you oo oo..
Na samjhe tu oo..
Na na not with..)teasing druv...
C:(Le aaye tumko
Apne jaha mein)while looking at navya...
M:(Ke raaste alag toh kya
Yeh dil toh mil gaye haye haye..
Duniya tumhari humse juda hai
Ke do ghadi ke saath mein
Hai haath mein yeh haath aaye aaye..)
All boys:(Ke lovely ke hothon pe mishri mila ke
Isey chicklet kar de
Ke lovely ke pyaar ki chidiyan udda ke
Jumbo jet kar de
Yeh hansdi bhi hai akadti bhi hai
Ke koi isse fit kar de
Ke lovely ke heart se dil ko mila ke
Koi hamein set karde
Ke lovely ki train di chain khicha ke
Jab we met karde)
All girls:(But not with you oo..
Na samjhe tu oo..
Haaye..aaye.. Ho..)
N: wow guys that was amazing..!!! I never enough singing this much...!!!she said laughing joyfully
Seeing her laughing and smiling manik smile and thought in mind so stage one complete "atleast madam hasi to nahi to bas sad sa muh bana ke phirti rahti h"har thought were broken by cabir
C in manik ear: ghurna band kar be.... Dekh le gi to  chali jayegi....
Manik gave him a "I know " look and then navya announced for the dinner to be ready they all moved toward dining table, had dinner and decided to leave..... They all bud bye to cabir and navya and cabir wink at manik as this given work is completed.......

So what will be the given work of manik to cabir...???? Socho socho and look i make Nandini smile they enjoyed and manik was trying to bring Nandini smile back will he will be able to bring it back...??? Lets watch......

Important question.....
My friend told me that I write too much song in my this ff so i want to ask you did you guys have any problem with it to do tell me and yes if yes so i will write only the name of the song but the reason for writing the full song is that's you cam hear it on your mobile and imagine it and as i told you that it a real story so in real both characters are also musicians and they win each other heart by singing only that's why i used song but it all on you guys...!!! Do tell me whether to write full song or to just the name of the song...????