Chapter2

Chapter 2
Precap: nanidini watching at wall and manik in phone

Manik was totally looking in his phone and that He don't see her and bang with each other and nanidini was in manik arms and he was holding her from her waist and she has closed her eyes due to fear of falling manik look at her and was lost in her beauty...!!! She open her eyes and saw her self in his arm and now manik was looking straight in her eyes without blinking her eyes but her face was emotion less and she try to get ride of her arm but his grip was very much stronger than her.. She was looking at him to get her free from his grip but he was lost in her eyes their is some pain in his eyes, he was lost in those blue deep eyes. He trance was broke by principle who was standing beside...!!! Manik leave nanidini and straighten himself...!!!
M: good morning sir..!!!
P: good morning manik..!!!meet our new student nanidini murthy from......
M: London...!!!
P: exactly...!!! Buy tumhe kaise pata??
M: mom ne bataya..!!
P: ohh..!!! So nanidini, he is manik malhotre, nyo....
N: niyonika aunty ka son..!!!
(Now principle was confused that what happening)
P: ohh so you guys know each other??
Both in union: No
P: then??
M: actually sur our parents were friends so..!!
P: then you guys should be friends?? And manik show her the college and let her be friends with others..!!!
(Principle left and now manik was staring nandini..!! His trance was broke by nandini)
N: hey
M: hi, let go i will introduce u to my friends fab5
N: ohh, lets go

Canteen:
D: yar, yeh manik kha rah gaya??
M(from behind): tere piche..!!
C: kha rahe gaya tha??
M: leave that..!! Guys meet nanidini murthy the solo singer from London..!!!
Mu: ohh!!! Hii, nandini am mukti, manik ki sister..!!
N: ohh!! Hii, we have meet in childhood right??
Mu: you remember??
N: ya, i do..!!!
Mu: let me introduce you to others, she is alya, he is druv and he is caber..!!
Fab3: hey, nice meeting you..!!!
N: same here guys...!!!
M: come sit,, lets have something..!!
They all sit,, sitting arrangement was like: manik, nandini, cabir, mukti, dhruv, alya and again manik.
They were talking randomly and all the time manik was just starting at nandini from his corner of eyes. And this not get unnoticed by our very own cupid cabira
C(looking at manik): woh pheli baar jab hum mile...
Manik glare at him and give a shut up look..!!
Cabir was about to say something more when annouce me held
Announcement: all the students are requested to gather in the auditorium..!!
C: lets go guys..!!
Mu: yups..!!
A: ready guys??
N; ready?
M: yes we are going to give a performance to introduce ourselves to freshers and tell everyone the level of space music..
D: yeaah..!!! Lets go guys..!!
Mu: come nanidini..!!
They all left.

Auditorium:
Ny: good morning students..!!! Welcome to the space..!! Have a nice year ahead...!! And now i have a performance for you guys that will dhow you guys the level of space music..!! So i will love to invite fab5 on the stage..!!!
Everyone start hotting for fab5 fab5 fab5.
N: all the best guys..!!
Fab5: thanks...!!!
Fab5 come to the stage, cabir at the drums, alya keyboard, mukti electric guitar, dhruv gitar and manik guitar at the center of the stag with mike..!!
Manik looking straight into nandini eyes which are totally expression less start singing...

Anjaane ho tum, jo begaane ho tum
Jo pehchaane lagte ho kyun
Tum gehri neendon me jab soye soye ho
Toh mujhme jagte ho kyun
(Maik start singing looking at nandini like he was asking her that she is a stranger to him but it feels like they knew each other very well)

Jab tujhko paata hai
Dil muskurata hai
Kya tujh se hai waasta
Kya tujh me dhoondu main
Kya tujh se chaahu main
Kya kya hai tujhme mera
Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu lagaa..
(Manik was telling her that when he first saw her his heart had smiled and was asking that what is their relationship and telling her that he himself don't know about the feeling but he found him connected to her)

Tujhse taalluk jo nahi kuch mera
Kyun tu lage hai apana saa
( their is nothing between us but then also i fell US connected)

Dekhu jo tujhko ik nazar
Jaaye bhar mujhme hai mera jo khala
Zindagi me khushi tere aane se hai
Warna jeene mein gham, har bahane se hai
(If i look at you my life complete and i will find happiness if you will come in my life either they will be sadness for so many reasons)

yeh alag baat hai hum mile aaj hain
Dil tujhe jaanata ik zamaane se hai
(Yes we meet today only but my heart knew you from previous time)

Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga
Jaanu na main tujhse mera rishta hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga
(Manik was just looking at her, while singing)

(Manik look straight into her eyes and sing)
Aankhon ne aankhon se kahi daastaan
Tumko banake raazdaan
Baahon me jannat aa gayi khushnumaa
Tum jo huye ho mehrbaan
Jism se jism ka yun taaruf huaa
Ho gaye hum sanam rooh tak aashna
Ek zara jo chale do kadam saath me
Mill gaya hai hume zindagi ka pata
(He was telling her that our eyes had talked and i meet u and whole paradise has come in my arms and now my soul is also in peace and i just want to walk with u till my entirely)

Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga
Jaanu na main tujhse mera rishta hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga
(Nandini was also staring him a lone tears formed in the corner of her eyes but she wipe it away but manik saw it)

Anjaane ho tum, jo begaane ho tum
Jo pehchaane lagte ho kyun
Tum gehri neendon me jab soye soye ho
Toh mujhme jagte ho kyun

Jab tujhko paata hai
Dil muskurata hai
Kya tujh se hai waasta
Kya tujh me dhoondu main
Kya tujh se chaahu main
Kya kya hai tujhme mera
Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu lagaa..
Jaanu na main tujhse mera rishta hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga
(Manik sing those line to assure her that yes they are strangers but they are connected)

Writer pov:
Its is said that you need someone in your life to support you till internity and that person can be anyone parents, siblings, friends, lover, etc but first you need youself to compose the inner thunder boiling inside you.. And the person who is made for you will understand that thunder easily by seeing in youe eyes...!!!!
Same was happening with nandini she was having a boiling thunder inside her but she was faking to the people around her but she can't being able to hide it from manik as he has seen deep pain in her eyes...!!!

Manik pov:
Their is something inside her i have seen in her eyes, their is pain i need to find out what is bothering her, wait...!!! What i am thinking??? Why should i find??? She is nothing to me?? No??? She is everything to me...!!! Do i like her?? Yes I like her...!!! Or do i love her???YES I LOVE HER...!!!!

Manik thought were broke by a huge clapping from the audience they were hooting fab5 fab5 fab5 fab5 and girl was going gaga on the main lead singer none other than manik
But manik was finding only one person but she was not being seing any where.........

Ho gaya, ho gaye, chalo manik ko to nandini se love at first site ho gaya but ab nanidini kha gayi or manik use kaise batyega or kyun dikhta h manik ko nandini ke aanko me dard...??????

Thanks guys so much for all our love and support...!!!! Am really amazed by seeing the response from u guyyysss...!!!! I never thought u will appreciate my work so much....!!! Love u a lot...!!!!