Confession

Chapter 11

After getting ready Nandini came outside the college and their she found his car and drive waiting for her..!!! Driver open the gate for her and she settled at the back seet and the driver took her the place where manik had information him to take her..!!! After half and hour of drive driver drop Nandini on the place where her and his life was going to change completely..!!! Nandini see the surrounding and it was a hill top place the whole place was decorated with red and white..!!! A walk path was arranged which end at the table which was round and two tables were placed at opposite to each other..!! A red flowers bouchée was placed on the table with candles lighting..!!! City was clearly visible from there and was shining with lights..!!!(see the above pic for all the arrangement)
Nandini started walking on the pathway and came near the table she saw the surrounding and was smiling and she speak out manik name to tell him that she was there and then she felt two familiars hand holding her from behind..!! She immediately recognise his touch and said "PIKACHU"
M: let me saw my MISTI..!! How she look in my choice..!!! He say that and revolve around and look at her from top to bottom with only love in her eyes.
N: so how's am looking in your choice..???
M: flawless
Nandini smile hearing this..!!!
N: so what special have you planed for me..?? She asked rising his eyebrow..!!!
M: ok first i wanted to tell you my lil secret..!!
N: secret..???
M: actually secret nahi but its a dream..!!!
N: ohk so manik Malhotra wanted to share his dream with me..???
M: afcose why not you are MY MISTI..!!!
N: ok so mai listing..!!!
M: ok so my dream is that every day i saw my self in a hospital... Asap Nandini hear the word hospital she immediately said what hospital why..???
M: are baba let me say it completely.....
N: ok say..!!!
M: so i saw my self in hospital and i was very tensed was roming here and there infront of ICU waiting for the doctor or nurse to come out but they were taking so much time and i was being restless trying every now to peep inside and suddenly the gate opens and the nurse came out with a angel in her hand congrats me for being a father and hand other the baby to me and i very carefully took her in my ambiance and sat on the bench as the nurse informed me that i can meet my wife when they shift her to personal room and i only look at the face of my little angle gifted by god and you know when she open her eyes what name exclaimed from my mouth..??? With that he saw towards Nandini but she was lost in hus dream and had tears in her eyes..!!! He immediately shake his shoulder and ask wiping the tears from her eyes..!!
M: hey what happened why are you crying..???
N: nothing you dream is so beautiful..!!!
M: thanks
N: but tell me the name..???
M: yeah and the name was "NAAMA"
N: NAAMA..???
M: yeah..!!
N: but manik what is the meaning of this name..??
M: first i also don't know but later I understand the meaning of name..!!!
N: so tell me na..!!
M: ok so this name means the moisture and one more thing this name is the combination of two name... One is afcose my and another one is...
N: other one is..???
M: wait have patence i will tell you but lets first dance and i will sing for you and the song is my composition and its only for you..!!!
Nandini smile on manik gesture and said thanks for the gift and manik leaned his hand for her hand and she happly give it..!!!

Manik keep one hand on her waist and another incenter in her another hand and Nandini keep her hand on his chest and started singing just staring at her eyes showing all his love...!!!

Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main (x2)

(Manik sing looking at Nandini eyes asking that How do I say in your love
How excited I am
By making eye contact
I'll steal your dreams and again repeat it )

Mere saaye hain saath mein
Yaara jis jagah tum ho

(My shadow is with you
Dear where you are)

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. (x2)

(Manik pushes Nandini a little while encycle one hand in it and pull again with a jerk and she came revolving and hit on manik chest....
I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you)

Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein
(Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein)
Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein

(Manik lift her a little in the air holding her from her waist and keep on asking his loveable question about his feelings for that is It's intoxication or it's poison What should we call this love
(What should we call this love)
It's intoxication or it's poison
What should we call this love)

Kab se adhuri hai ik daastaan
Aaja usey aaj anjaam dein
Tumhe bhuloon kaise main
Meri pehli khata tum ho

(Manik make stand her on her feet while her face was down he from his index finger jerk his face up to make her look in to his eyes and asked by singing There's an incomplete story for long time
Come let's complete it today
How should I forget you
My first mistake is you)

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. (x2)

(I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you)

Manik finish the song back hug her point her finger to look at the city and slowly said in her ear the another name is yours Nandini and as he said that the lights of the city started getting of the the three magical words appear from the lights of city..!!! Nandini immediately turned and saw manik on his knees..!!!
M: you are a blessing to me Nandini..!!! I was having a complete life before you but in each and every passing second I found my self incomplete but the day i saw you, I feel you, i felt myself complete..!!! You complete my Nandini..!!! I know you have a bad past but I want to forget that past with me and write a new future with me..!!! So i MANIK MALHOTRA  or your PIKACHU  just wanted to pour my heart out and the only thing in my heart is you..!!! I LOVE YOU NANDINI..!!! I LOVE YOU FROM THE BEGINNING OF MYSELF..!!!!

Above pics are the view of the city with lights and three magical words and entrance and the place where they dance..!!!

Here is the confession and the prologue for you guys i know Nandini ka answer nahi diya but you know guys it can be YES OR NO so i can give to sadness nor extra happiness so enjoy in this only and yes don't worry next chapter will be full of damaka but uske liye i want dher sare comments and that to big wala  and do tell me how's the confession filmy tha kya but kya karu REAL tha yes this confession was real the real couple has the same confession so I thought to write the same ..!!! So do tell me your views eagerly waiting and yeah OK THANKS BYE..!!!!