Chapter 6

Precap: N: hey guys i wanted to meet you all to someone..!!! Really close to my heart...!!! Meet he is amar singhaniya...!!! My.......

N:he is my boyfriend...!!!!
Everyone there were in shock they all look towards who's face was expression less and tears are formed in a corner of his eyes...!!! He wanted to cry really hard...!!! He just wanted to run from there and hide himself from this whole world but he was helpless...!!! The person he has loved was going far far away from her..!!!

Manik pov:
I was asking navya that is she knew about nandini past,, then suddenly nanidini came said that she wanted to introduce us from someone very close to her heart, my heart sang for that moment but i compose my self but when she said that he was her boyfriend,,, i fell like someone ha thrown a heavy rock at my heart,,,, i wanted to say something but i was speechless,,,, the person whome for the first time I felt connected with is introducing me with her boyfriend...!!! How can this happens...???? When i touch her she slap me and now she was saying that she was having a boyfriend...??? My thoughts were broke by the announcement make for the dance.....

Announcement: all the couple in house pls join for a romantic dance...!!

N: lets go guys...!!!!
Am: ya lets go...!!!!
C: guys you start i just join you...!!!(he said indicating alya and dhruv to join as he wanted to talk to manik)
D: yeh alya come..!!!
Then nanidini. Amar. Dhruv. And alya left from there...!!!
As soon as they left cabir take manik in a brotherly hug he start crying then cabir said manik control buddy you have to be strong you can't be so weak,, you have to face this and find a way...!!!
Manik broke the hug and say don't worry buddy am fine you go with navya and join other on dance floor otherwise nandini will feel bad
C: srsly you are fine na..???
M: ya buddy m fine..!!! Am not that weak..!!! I can handle myself...!!! You go and enjoy with navya waise bhi you get less time together..!!!
Cabir went from there with navya and mukti get a call from abhi so she left the party after telling manik..!!! Now manik was standing all alone there he was just looking at nandini and remembering their first meet when she was in her arms and he was lost than he move the dj and take the mike and start singing.....

thami thami see saansein
thami thami jeene lageen
hain tum se jo mil gayi
jo mil gayee..
(pausing breaths,
have begun to slowly live again,
now that they have met you..)(manik tell her that her breaths were paused but started when they meet with your breath)(ehile she was dancing with amar her hand were on his shoulder and his on her wrest and thay were doing a salsa step)

asar ye kaisa teree chaahat kaa
hai mujh pe ho gayaa
zarraa zarraa mere dil kaa
ab tujh mein hi kho gayaa
meher waalaa wo rab barsa hai
jab se tu hai mil gayaa
tujh ko paa ke aisaa laage ke
khud se hoon mil gayaa
(What an effect of your love,
is there on me,
every single particle of my heart
is lost in you only..
God's mercy has poured on me
since I have found you..
Getting you, I feel like
I have found myself..)

ke rang jo laagyo re
ke thaaro rang..

(Now that I've got colored..
In your color..)(he was looking into her eyes but she was ignoring any kind of eye contact)

rang aisaa geheraa ishq kaa
hai rooh mein ghulne lagaa
chhoote naa..
chhoote naa.. is ka nishaan

(The color of love is so deep,
it's begun to dissolve in my soul.
Its mark doesn't get removed..)(he then moved towards them and take nandini from amar hold and start dancing...!!! He hold her from her waist and then took her hand in one hand start revolving her around)

jahaan ki parwaah kyaa
jab dil ye hadd se aagay badh gayaa
sajee hai duniyaa meree
mujh ko tu nayaa saa kar gayaa

(Who cares for the world,
when this heart has crossed limits..
My world is adorned,
and you have made me all new..)(they were dancing like they were alone and they didn't care about world just then he lifted her up in the air and revolve her around)

ke rang jo laagyo re
ke thaaro rang..
( then he slowly dring her down without breaking their eye contact and they both were just look in their deep eyes)

dekho pighaltaa aasmaan
boondon se kartaa hai bayaan
pyaar meraa,
pyaar mera, bepanaah..

(See the melting sky
says with the drops [of rain]
my love,
my love is limitless..)(she start singing and sing those line such that she was expressing her feelings and she was just starting at her with love in her eyes)

jo bhoole se bhi na bhoole
tu aisa vaadaa ban gayaa
tode se bhee naa TooTe
jo dil ka naataa ban gayaa

(That doesn't get forgotten
even by mistake, you've become such promise..
(you've) become a relationship
that won't be broken even if we try..)(she try to leave but she jerk his hand pull her towards and she band at his chest her hand were on her chest and lost in her deep chocolaty eyes)

ke rang jo laagyo re
ke rang jo laagyo re manadaa maa thaaro rang hai
ke rang jo laagyo
ke thaaro rang
(Now that I am colored,
now that I am colored, there is your color in my heart..
Now that I am colored..
in your color...)(they both sing together telling each that they complete each other and they finished the song)

Their was a huge round of clap which broke his trance of thought and every body came forward for appricating him and then he came back to sense and see she was standing with amar and yes that all was his imagination...!!! Yes he was imagining all of that...!!! He thanks everyone and left from their but amar found it strange and thought of something and then he called someone but he didn't pick up the call so then he msg him....

On the other side:
Manik was driving like mad..!!! His car speed was 140 and above...!!! He was crying..!!! Tears were not stopping from his eyes...!!! He was blaming god...!!! Why why mera phela pyaar adhura rah kaga,, nandini kisi or se pyaar karti h,,, she love someone else,,, she will never thought for me,, she will be never mine,, he was thinking all this when his phone ring he saw the caller id and disconnected it was a unknown no. And now he doesn't want to talk with any one and again his phone duss but this time it was a msg from the same no. Asap he read the msg he pull the sudden dreak...!!! Quickly dailed the no.
Phone conversation:
M: hello jaldi bolo kya bolna h..???
Unknown: m sending you address come there fast..!!!
M: ok...???
Manik get the msg, check the address and left for that place.....

Next morning:
Space academy:
Fab4 were sitting in the canteen waiting for manik,, actually manik has called them early morning and told to meet him at college...!!! They were waiting for him and was talking about him yhey thought he must be sad but then they saw manik coming from the door he was smiling and was very much happy..!!!
M: hello guys what's up...???
Cabir kept his hand on manik head to act as he was checking his fever... Manik remove his hand and ask kya kar raha h,.????
C: check kar raha hu teri tabiyat to thik h..???
M: mujhe kya hua am all fine...
Mu: ha vo to dikh raha h kal raat ke baad you are smiling and happy we thought you must be crying or sad but...
M: but i am happy
D: ok if you are happy then we are also happy..!! Chal aab yeh bata tune hame yaha kyun bulaya or itni subha..???
M: yeah i have a plan...
A: plan kaise plan and for what..???
M: let me complete first alya...!!
A: ha to say na...!!!
M: ok the plan is i wanted to confess my feelings to nandini...
All in union: what..???
C: tu pagal ho gaya h kya..??? Kal hi usne apne boyfriend se milwaya hame or tu yeh pagalo ke jaise baat kar raha... Chal mere sath hospital chal tera check up karwate h jarur tujhe sadma laga h ...!!! Dekha mukti i was saying na dimag hil gaya h iska..!!!
M: chill cabir mujhe kuch nahi hua h..!!!
D: to buddy why are you saying that you wanted to purpose nandini if you know that she love someone else and she has a boyfriend..!!
M: no she doesn't love anyone else nor amar is his boyfriend,, she was lieing..!!!
All in union: what.......

So guys how it tell me how my story going on and why are you liking my story and let come to update kisne kiya manik ko msg aisa kya hua jise manik yeh kah raha h ki nandini juth bol rahi h and he is going to propose him???? Milege milege sare jawab milege but toda or intazar.....

And one more thing how many want to know the mistery behind prologue and if you guys wanted to know the mistery than comment below and let me know and if i get a good response that in next part i will revelve the mystery...!!! OHK THANKS BYE...!!!