Chapter 10

A big croud was gathered around a rockstar who was singing for her MISTI with guitar in her hand..!!!

Abhi kuch dino se, lag raha hai
Badle badle se hum hai
Hum baithe baithe, din mein sapne
Dekhte neendh kum hai
Abhi kuch dino se, lag raha hai
Badle badle se hum hai
Hum baithe baithe, din mein sapne
Dekhte neendh kum hai

Rockstar leave the croud and came towards her misti and sing revolving around her and slighting his shoulder with her shoulder..!!!!!

Abhi kuch dino se suna hai dil ka prob hi kuch naya hai
Koi raaz kambhakt hai chhupaye, khuda hi jaane ki kya hai
Hai dilpe shakk mera, isse pyaar ho gaya
Abhi kuch dino se main sochta hoon ki dil ki thodi si sunn loon
Yahan rehne aayegi dil saja loon, main khwaab thode se bunn loon
Hai dilpe shaq mera, isse pyaar ho gaya
La la la ..
Oo hoo ..

Rockstar kept his guitar on the sand and forward her hand to the girl and the girl took her hand happily and they started dancing with silly salsa step..!!!!

Tu bekhabar, ya sab khabar
Ik din zara mere masoom dil pe gaur kar
Pardon mein main, rakh loon tujhe
Ke dil tera aa na jaaye kahin yeh gair par
Hum bhole hai, sharmeele hai
Hum hai zara seedhay masoom itni khair kar
Jis din kabhi, zidd pe adde
Hum aayenge aag ka tera dariya tair kar
Abhi kuch dino se lagey mera dil
Duth ho jaise nashe mein
Kyun ladkhadaaye yeh behke gaaye
Hai tere har raaste mein
Hai dilpe shaq mera, isse pyaar ho gaya

Rockstar sing all the lyrics indicating as that are true and only for her..!!! Rockstar complete the song and side hug her MISTI and all the people around them clap for them and left them long...!!!

N: PIKACHU look shouting star...!!!! Make a wish..!!! She exclaimed looking at the sky...!!!
M: let make a wish together ..!!!
They both close each other eyes..!!!
Nandini wish: pls god keep manik always happy..!!! Give her all the happiness of the world and never let my badluck touch him..!!!
Manik wish: pls god keep Nandini always happy..!!! Give her all the happiness of the world and give her strength to fight with her past..!!!
M: MISTI..!!!
N:hmmm..???
M:kya manga..???
N: aise batate todi na h..!!! Phir wish puri nahi hoti..!!!!
M: aaawwww..!!!
N: PIKACHU  lets goo..!!! its quite late..!!! Kal talent hunt ki opening night h and we have to perform together..!!!
M: as you say...!!!

Yes its being one month has passed and they have become best friends manik had become "PIKACHU " for Nandini and Nandini has become "MISTI " for manik..!!! They both have only the right to call them by this name..!!! This they were on beach which is their daily routine as after college they both came here and listen the sound of waves and explore the stairs for hours...!!! Manik in this one month flirt with Nandini and she always take it as freindly..!!!Nandini has told manik that amar is not her boyfriend as she wanted to keep him away from her but she can be able to tell him her past..!!! Many time manik has asked her but she was not comfortable so manik never forced her and said when ever you fell telling do tell am waiting..!!! Nandini is also good friend with fab5 as she also share a good bond with them..!!! Cabir and Dhruv consider her his lil sister and alya and mukti consider her guru in fashion and styling and afcose cooking..!!!! They both are the best couple of the college as not being love couple but friend couple (but soon be love couple don't worry have faith on me) Tomorrow is the opening night of talent hunt and as the cupid of manan arhman sir had requested them to perform together fir the opening act so now they both are performing together and yes tomorrow is only the D day of manan life when manik going to purpose Nandini as now he thinks that he has earn the trust of her and now he can confess his love to her..!!! So finally waiting is for tomorrow....!!!!

They both sit in the car manik start the engine and drove for Nandini home..!!! The whole journey was for random talks..!!! Manik stop the car infront of Nandini home and she left bidding bye and good night and manik tell her that he will pick her for tomorrow and she didn't protest as she knew it was waste of time..!!! Manik saw her entering inside and he also drove away..!!!