Description

Just read it! Read it! Read it! No seriously just read it, it only takes about 5 minutes!

Mckenzie Washers is just Any Average Girl. But moving to a new school she hopes to become someone different, someone new.

She doesn't have much money or clothes. Her mom works at a diner on the corner. Her dad, well, her dad was a farmer until he got offered to be a lawyer. He divorced Ashley Washers-Mckenzie's mom-and married a rich beautiful lady named Maria Clements.

Mckenzie had one sibling, and that was her sister Abby Washers.

Living on a farm wasn't easy. Especially without Jeff-Mckenzie's dad. He knew every trick to farming there was, and he could get the job done.

Mckenzie doesn't have very many friends, she actually only has one true best friend. Zoey Gall. Zoey lived on a farm, too, with two siblings and two parents.

When Mckenzie gets offered a high paying, once in a life time job, will she accept? Or will she stay the sweet, poor, farm girl for her life?

Did you read it? Or did you skip down here and pretend to read it?

If you didn't read the description you can't read this. Nope. Stop. Pretzels. Trees. Coke. Pizza. Kit-Kat. Stop reading. Hair brush. Why are you still reading this? Random words. Brainwash. Soap. Ok I'm done.

~Hope~