chapter 1 "get in or die"

MI was just waiting for my ride home, when they found me. Lately, I swear that they have been everywhere!

The fans came running to me, screaming, "There she is! There she is!"

I either have to run, or sign and take pictures with my fans. I decided on, run.

I hear fans screaming for me to come back but I refuse to.

I've just rounded the corner when a car pulls up.

"If you want to live, get in." Says the driver. Another split second decision, but I decide to get in.

"Thanks." I say but then he turns around and I see his face. " Conrad Devine?"

Conrad is a super famous actor. Although with me being a famous singer and dating the hottest actor their is, Antonio, I might pass for more famous. And, oh yeah, we dated. And, one more detail, Antonio is Conrad's older brother.

"Mara Evelin. Long time no see."

CONRAD POV

Its seems weird to have my ex girlfriend sitting in my car again. Mara and I broke up a few months ago, and even though I have a new girlfriend, and she has a new boyfriend, I'm not completly sure I'm over her. She moved on, but I'm still trailing in her wake.

MARA POV

It seems weird to be sitting in my ex's car again. I've got memories of sitting in the passengar seat and running my fingers through his natural blonde hair, I remeber being in the backseat with him and us-                                                                                     

"Earth to Mara," Conrad says while he waves his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I ask, not even trying to hide my confusion.

"I asked how you and Antonio where doing...." I could have sworn I saw a smile creeping onto his face. "And you didn't answer."           

"Yes I did," I say trying to hide the fact of what I was thinking.

Another sly smile. "Your the actress/singer here but even I could see through that."           

At that, I couldn't help but smile too. For a second, it almost felt like old times. And then he came to a stop infront of my house. And I, forgeting who I am, ran around the other side of the car, and kissed his cheek.

Then, quickly remebering who I am,  I ran inside.

Hey guys, author here. Please comment on this! I really want people to read this and comment so I have more perspectives on it! Thanks, and read the next part!