Another Hit

Yuri's Pov

As we heard a scream, we saw everyone running for their lives as if something was chasing them from behind. I quickly looked around and saw a key on motorcycle and a helmets there as there were no driver, so I grab Sica's wrist, ran over to the motorcycle, got on it and put on our helmets. Sica's hands wrap around my waist as she was ready to go. I turned on the motorcycle and drove off. We past many peoples as they were being jumped on or being attack in the car. I sped up and drifted to the right as the garage opened and closed after we got in.. We took off our helmet, and ran to the elevator as we were huffing and puffing.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I grab her face and looked around to see if she was hurt.

She nodded as I grab her head and pulled it closer to me as I hug her. The elevator door opened as Appa came up to us and asked

"What's with the screaming that I heard outside?"

"They're here."

"'They'? As in zombies?" Seobaby asked as I nodded

"Looks like someone trigger them and made them come over here."

"Alright.. Let's hurry up and pack up.. I know just where to go." Appa said as he went to his room

We all packed up as Appa and Seobaby grab all the magazine to wrap it around their arms, legs and stomach.

"Yul.. Come on, you need this too.. Just in case." Appa said as I nodded

Sica and Omma did it too after they were done packing. We then went on the roof top and saw the zombies running and walking as the morning was soon rising.

"Their coming in the base." Appa said as his little tablet went error.

Appa took out the flare stick and put it on he floor as we waited for a helicopter that Appa called.

"Is everyone else coming??" Seobaby asked as Appa nods

"Everyone is going to the same place."
____
Taeyeon's Pov

As Fany and I watched the news as the city LA has been attacked but the zombies. I felt a pat on my shoulders as I jumped

"TAENG!!"

"AH! Appa dont do that!" I said as he giggled

"Lets go... Pack up and go to the roof top." He said as we got up and went to our rooms to pack up.

After we were done, we then were at the rooftop and had a red flare stick to call for someone that Appa called out.

"Where are we going??" Yoong asked

"Somewhere safe. We just need to wait for it to come to get us." Appa said as we saw from a far a helicopter.

As the helicopter landed, Yul and the rest was here.
"Hey." I said as I got on.

"Yo." She said

"We are prepare for lift off." The co-pilot said as the pilot nodded and lifts us up. We were in the sky as we were flying somewhere far away.

"Do you know where we are going??" I asked Yul

"Look out the window." She said as I looked out and saw a big ship that was for the military.

As we landed a man and a woman came up to us

"Hey there Henry. Its good to see you again with your crew/family." The man said

"It's good to see you too General Cory." Uncle Henry said

"This is my assistant Hyuna." General Cory said