Plan

Yuri's Pov

The sun was shining on my face through Sica's window. I sat up, yawning, looked at the time, 3:03am and got out of the car to stretch. As I looked both ways, no zombies were here yet... Weird... anyways I went back in the car and call Sunny...
"Hello??" She said
"Wake up... We need to move now." I said
"Okay." She said as I saw her sat up from my rear mirror.
We started up the car and drove to Fany's place. As we drove by the houses, some were bloody, some were brand new and some were old, like they were about to fall. We stopped at a clear place and made a pee break. We stopped in front of a house. I told everyone to stay in the car as I was going towards it and Seohyun had a sniper ready to shot. I was in front of the house and looked through the windows. I opened the door, revealing nothing inside. I opened the lights and the house was still clean and shining on the first and the second floor. I checked the garage and it was clean and empty. It was a good thing; we can stay here for a day. I went out of the house and motion everyone to go inside as Sunny and I parked the car/motorcycle in the garage. Everyone made themselves at home as we were staying in a empty house.
"I'll call our Oppa's about what happened." Seobaby said as I nodded, knowing what Oppa's she was talking about.
"Tell him I said hi." I said as she nodded and step outside the backyard.
Yoong and Soo was in the living room sleeping as the girls [Sica, Fany and Sunny] were all in one room sleeping in two beds. I was in another room with Taeng as she was sleeping in one bed while I sat on the other that was beside hers, looking on the map, finding a route for us to get to Fany's house.
"There's two ways. One here." I said to myself as I drag my finger to the left route
"Here." I added as I drag my finger again, but the right route.
"And here." I said as I drag my finger to the middle route
"We could go to one of them or we could split up." I whisper to myself as someone said
"I dont think we will." I looked up and saw Seobaby leaning on the wall
"We'll depend if the zombies were blocking our way in the middle" I said as I showed her on the map.
"We might split up." I added as she nodded
"The routes will be the same, but the right route is a bit longer than the left route." She said as I nodded
"Get some sleep now Seobaby. We will have a big day later on." I said as she nodded and left the room to join the other girls in the other room
I set my alarm at 6:00am and my stopwatch at 10:00am; we'll leave this random house and then probably be there around 8am. I then drifted to sleep.
------
Beep beep... Beep beep... Beep beep... Beep beep...
"Ughhhh!!" I groan as I covered my ears with the pillow.
"Turn that off." Taeng groan as I reached my hand to hit the snooze button and turn it off.
"We need to get up Taeng..." I groan as she groans too.
We slowly got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. As we were done, we went downstairs and eat breakfast with the others.
"Yuri unnie... Sica unnie is still sleeping... Can you wake her up??" Krystal asked as I nodded
"Sure." I said as I finished my last bite of my breakfast.
I walked upstairs to the girls' room and saw Sica head on the pillow as the blanket was covering her body. I went in and sat on the edge of the bed and was looking at her cute and innocent face.
I wanna take a picture of her soo bad.... I wonder whats so good about Donghae?? Why did she break up with me that time?? because she wanted to be with him?? Used me to be with him... I dont get her.... And now what?? she loves me back?? I dont think so... UGH!! I dont know anything no more.... I said in my mind.
"Mmm.... Yuri??" I heard her say
"Morning." I said as she then suddenly hugs me
"Wha--??"
"Dont leave me.... Y-You're all I got left...." She said as she then starts sobbing.
"Shhh... I wont.... Im not going anywhere." I said as I smooth out her hair.
Then she looked at me with those tears in her eyes and leaned in to kiss my lips. It was a sweet and bitter kiss. We broke it up as we needed oxygen.
"Ha.... Why??" I asked her while catching my breath.
"Because.... In my dreams.... You were walking away from me... I didnt---- I didnt like it at all... I ran to you, but you kept on walking away." She said as new tears was forming.
I hugged her and said
"Im right here... Im not leaving you..."
After this was done, she went in the bathroom to wash up while I was waiting in the bathroom. After a couple minutes, she came out of the bathroom.
"Im done. Lets go downstairs." She said as she grabs my hand and drags me with her to the kitchen.
As we were there, Seobaby was talking to everyone about the plan for today.
"Told them already??" I asked her as Seobaby nodded
"We should get going soon. Pack everything and anything here that we need." Seohyun said as everyone scattered all over the place.
I grab some food for Sica as everyone was packing up.
"Here... Eat up... We're gonna leave soon, just what Seohyun said." I said as she nodded and begin to eat.
I went in the room where I slept in and packed up my stuff. As I was done packing and went out of the room, Sica went in the girls room and closed the door.
"She's done eating?? Wow." I said as I walked in the garage to meet up with Soo, Seobaby, Yoong and Taeng
"Everything set??" I asked as I pushed a button to make my car into a motorcycle.
"Yupp, just waiting for the girls." Yoong said
"Hey. Do you think Sunny likes me??" Soo asked
"I dont know. Why dont you asked her yourself??" I said as she pouted.
"I was just asking." She said as she walked to Yoong and Taeng came over to me.
"Hey... Do you think my cousin is still alive, along with her girlfriend??" She asked me
"Dont know, but I know she'll protect Nicole. I know her... Well, "we". She'll probably sacrifice herself to Nicole and then Nicole would have to kill her." I said as she nodded
"True."
"Come on. We need to get going. We'll be there in the around 12." I said as she nodded
The girls were done packing up and went in the car while Sica was on the motorcycle with me. As the garage opened, we saw no zombies outside
"Weird... I thought they would be here." I said as I looked at Sunny from the front windshield. She just shrugged.
I went out first, following behind was Sunny. We drove off to Fany's house.
Nothing yet. I said in my mind as I saw empty streets until...
"Yuri, there's some in front of us!!" I heard Sica say as a bunch of zombies were in front of us.
"Shit!" I raised my arm to tell Sunny to follow.
"There's supposed no zombies here." Sica said as I was concentrating on the road
We turned left and right dodging the zombies that were blocking out way to Fany's house....
As we turn to our right, I couldnt see what was in this road until I saw an electric wire

______
Done! I'll be fixing some other chapter so yea. Hope you like this and I'll double... well probably more updates with the other stories.
Updating soon
This is Blueboy coming back to type up some more chapters! ^^