Chapter 4

The next morning, I wake up and immediately remember the dream I had about Niall. I blush a little. I get ready, admittedly taking a bit more time than I usually do.

I walk into the kitchen to find Niall making breakfast. He looks up and smiles. "Good morning Becca. You look amazing." I can't believe how sweet he is. "Good morning Niall. Thank you."

"Have a seat, breakfast is almost done." Niall says before adding. "Did you have sweet dreams last night?" He's looking right at me and winks.

Holy Hell, I almost just fell out of the chair. "I had a dream, not so sure I'd describe it as sweet though." Wait, did I just say that out loud? I cautiously look up at Niall. He's looking at me, with a look I've never seen on him before. He looks surprised and intrigued at the same time.

I try to compose myself as Niall brings the food to the table. "This looks great Niall!"

"Thanks, I've been practicing my cooking skills." Niall says proudly.

I take a bite. "Mmm, it's really good."

"I'm glad you like it. I'll have to make you dinner one night." Niall says. I look up to meet his gorgeous blue eyes. "I'd like that." He holds my gaze. I look down shyly. We eat in silence for a few moments.

"So Niall, I'm spending today with Dee but I have several sporting events to go to while I'm here. Anyway I was wondering if you'd like to go to them with me? They always give me extra tickets and they're great seats."

"Really? Ah Becca I'd love to!" Niall replies excitedly.

A big smile comes across my face. I think I've found the way to Niall Horan's heart.