Chapter 12

Niall doesn't say much on the way home. He just looks over every so often and smiles at me.

After dinner I ask Niall the best place for me to type up my story so I can send it to my editor.

"There's a nice desk in my room that you can use." Niall says. "Ok, thanks." I grab my computer bag and head to his room. This is the first time I'm actually going in there. I push open the door and walk in. The first thing I notice is how great it smells. Like Niall's cologne. The room is decorated in shades of gray. The decor is simple but classic. He has a large bed and I notice it isn't made. Seeing those rumpled sheets does something to me. I'm suddenly very warm.

I try to focus and move over to the desk. I set up my computer and get to work. I feel comfortable and the words flow freely out of me. Perhaps his scent is relaxing me. I see something out of the corner of my eye. I turn to see Niall standing in the doorway. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you." He says. Then he moves over to the bed and lies down on it.

I watch as he stretches out his body and puts his hands behind his head. This makes his shirt rise up and I can now see his stomach and the band of his boxers.

I force myself to turn back to my work. I have a feeling he knows exactly what he's doing to me.