Chapter 6

Dee drops me off at Niall's in the early evening. I ask her if she'd like to come in but she insists she needs to go.

I unlock the door with the key Niall gave me. I don't see him, so I go to my room to drop off the shopping bags.

As I come back out of the room everything is so quiet, I assume Niall isn't home. I head to the bathroom. I open the door and step inside and then I am frozen. My jaw drops as I am standing right in front of Niall, fresh out of the shower. He has a towel wrapped low around his waist and nothing else. I can't help myself, I'm looking him up and down. He looks so good. I am literally speechless.

"If you'd come in a minute earlier I wouldn't have had the towel on yet." Niall smirks.

He seems a bit disappointed that I didn't.

I finally regain the ability to speak. "I'm so sorry. I thought you weren't home." I look down at the floor.

Niall touches my arm. I look up to meet his eyes, but fully taking in the rest of him on the way up.

"It's ok Becca." There's that sweet smile again. I keep looking into his eyes. I seem unable to look away. He's looking back into mine. I force myself to look away. "I'll let you finish." I turn to leave.

"I'll just be a minute." He replies.