Chapter 3

Alfie's P.O.V
"Bye Zoe." I smile while pecking her lips. She lets go and quickly closes the door. That was weird. I walk back to my car and drive back home.

Mason P.O.V
I wake up from my nap and see that Melody was awake too, watching TV.
"Hey Melody, let's tell Mummy to open the door. " I start.
"No, I hear talking. We should wait," she replies.
Mummy comes up the stairs, unlocks the bottom part of door and enters the room.
"I see you're up." Mummy giggles.
"Who was that Mummy?" Melody wonders.
"Alfie." She responds.
"When will we meet him?" I ask.
"I don't know, soon though. Come then, there are cakes downstairs." She beams.
"YAY CAKES!!" we cheer. We run down past Mummy and head straight to the best looking chocolate and strawberry cakes.

Zoe's P.O.V
"Hey don't go too fast or you'll fall." I chuckle.
"Should I tell Alfie? Mum thinks I should and the kids want to meet him. I don't know. I'll think about this later." I thought to myself. I head to the kitchen and see the kids about to reach for a cake.
"Uh uh. You know you only eat sweets after dinner." I scold.
"Fine." They frown. The door bell rings and the kids run over to it. I open the door and it was Tanya and Jim.
"Auntie Tanya, Uncle Jim!!" They shout in unison.
"Hi." They cheer, each picking one of them up. The kids were pretty small for their age. Probably, got that from me. Tanya and Jim set them down and they drag Jim along with them.
"I wanna show you my new trick." Melody beams.
"Me too. Come on Uncle Jim." Mason smiles.
"Alright let's go," he replies chasing the kids up the stairs.
"Mmm that smells good Zoe," Tanya smiles.
"Thanks. How have you been?" I ask.
"Good, nothing new really," she responds.
"There's always something new around here. Alfie came over today while the kids were here." I sigh.
"Why?" She asks.
"He brought over some cakes and helped me edit. The kids were napping and I lost track of time. They woke up and I quickly escorted him out," I explain.
"Did he know something was up?" She questions.
"Probably. I'm planning on telling him soon," I whisper.
"That's good. You won't have to hide them anymore." She admits.
"Yeah but I'm still worried about it." I sigh.
"Hey don't be hard on yourself. It'll be fine," she smiles.
"Thanks Tan." I reply with a hug.
"Now let's go set up that spaghetti." She beams while taking my hand.

Melody's P.O.V
"Okay ready Uncle Jim." I start. He nods his head and gives me a thumbs up. I stand in position and do a double back handspring on the beam.
"That was awesome. You're getting so good," Uncle Jim claps while taking me off the beam.
"Thank you!" I smile, climbing into his arms.
"Okay now my turn." Mason interrupts.
Uncle Jim turns over to Mason and I stay in his arms while I watch with him.
Mason takes the ball and kicks it, going back and forth between knees.
"That was great buddy. You two always amaze me." He responds while taking Mason on the other arm.
"Jim can you bring the kiddies down for dinner please?" Zoe shouts.
"Good I'm hungry." I smirk.
"Alright then let's go." Jim chuckles.
We eat dinner and then watch a movie with everyone.
"Which one?" Tanya asks.
"That one." I answer pointing to Cinderella.
"Okay come then." She smiles bring me over to the couch. Aunt Tanya and Uncle Jim sat next to me while Mummy and Mason sat on the other side. Once the movie was over, we said our goodbyes to Uncle Jim and Auntie Tanya.
"Let's get you two in the bath then to bed." Mummy smiles.
"I get to choose the bath bomb this time." I claim.
"Fine." Mason sighs. We head upstairs and Mummy sets up the bath. I put in the bath bomb and head inside the tub.

Zoe's P.O.V
"You guys excited for your birthday party?" I smile.
"YES." They laugh. Mason was about 10 minutes older than Melody and he was also the bigger baby. Melody was always smaller than him and she also has anxiety, like me.
"What theme do you want this year?" I ask.
"HAWAII!" They shout. Ever since Joe came back from Hawaii last winter, they've been obsessed with all the beaches, volcanoes, and etc. They're dying to go and I'm planning on taking them after their birthday as a surprise gift.
"Okay then. That was quick." I giggle.
"Can Jacob and Elijah come?" Mason asks.
"Yeah and Sophia and Lilly," Melody begs. "Oh and Emilia, Eduardo, and Darcy too."
"That's fine. But after this no more birthdays. You're big enough." I tease.
"Okay Mummy." Mason replies.
"Fine" Melody sighs.
"That's my babies. Okay time for bed now." I inform taking them out of the bath.
"Okay Mason. You choose a story since Melody chose the bath bomb." I instruct. He grabs The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Once I finish reading it, I kiss both of them on the forehead and tuck them in.
"Goodnight Mason." I start.
"Goodnight Mummy." He smiles.
"Night Melody." I whisper.
"Night Mummy. Love you." She beams.
I walk out of the room and close the bottom of their door. I head back to my room, and edit a vlog. Then I phone Alfie.
"Hey, sorry about earlier. I just lost track of time." I start.
"It's okay. Why are you up this late? It's 11:30." He asks.
"I had Tanya and Jim over for awhile, and they just left." I answer.
"Oh well what you up to now?" He replies.
"Just editing and wanted to call you." I admit.
"Aww you sound tired, go to bed. I'll call you in the morning." He suggests.
"Okay, night Alf," I conclude.
"Night gorgeous." He ends. I turn off my laptop and drift off into sleep.

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. I will be updating when I can and yeah. Thanks for reading. Bye!