Chapter 9

Zoe's P.O.V
"So right now I'm just last minute packing for our big trip. I'm so excited and hopefully the kids will love it," I start the vlog. I finish packing up the last of the suitcases and hid them in the closest.
"Joe, whatever you do keep them inside the house at all times. Don't open the backyard door," I instruct. He nods and goes back to editing. I walk out of the room and head into the twins' room. They were still fast asleep and I decided to let them sleep in. Mum came over to help me set up the backyard. I put my camera on top of a table and start decorating. It was pretty hot outside, 28 degrees(Celsius).
"Hey Mum, would you mind getting the cake?" I ask.
"Alright, be back in a bit," she smiles. After she leaves I finish up covering all the tables in the cloths and I realize the time. I get changed into my jumpsuit which was white and had light pink hibiscus flowers. Then I do my hair and makeup. It was now 9:20 and the party doesn't start until 11. I walk into the kids' room again to wake them up. I walk over to their beds and planted a kiss on each cheek.
"Happy Birthday, baby girl," I smile.
Her eyes flutter open and a huge grin appears on her face.
"Happy birthday, baby," I repeat to Mason.
"Hi Mummy," he replies.
"You ready for your party?" I ask.
"YES!!" They cheer.
"Okay then let's get you changed," I beam. I head over to the closet and grab their outfits.
"Mason go brush your teeth, I'll get you dressed after Melody," I instruct. He runs off to the bathroom as I'm getting Melody dressed. Her smile keeps getting bigger and bigger by the minute.
"Someone's really excited," I tease, putting on her top.
"I'm SUPER excited," she giggles. I put on her shoes and grass skirt as she did a little spin.
"Wow very pretty," I compliment.
"Mummy pretty too. Can I have hair like you?" she beams, running her little fingers through my curls.
"Alright. Go brush your teeth and get Mason. Then I'll do it after," I inform. Mason walks in and I get his clothes on.
"You excited?" I wonder.
"Very very very," he beams. I fold his collar down and combed his hair.
"Okay go to Uncle Joe," I smile. He runs off, as I drag Melody back into my room and set her onto my bed. Her hair was a light brown and reached to about upper back.
"Okay sit still or else this will hurt you," I remind. I curl it and put her flower crown in.
"There you go, my princess," I chuckle.
"Go to Uncle Joe," She runs off and I head to the backyard, setting up last minute things.

Joe's P.O.V
"Hi Uncle Joe," Mason comes in.
"Happy Birthday little man," I shout.
"Thank you," he replies.
"Come let's get your hair looking better, Mummy did a crap job," I chuckle.
I get off the bed and grab the gel and comb.
"There you go much better," I smirk.
Soon Melody walks in and Zoe walks past, saying that she'll be outside.
"How about you have some birthday breakfast?" I ask. They nod and we head to the kitchen. I make some bagels with Nutella and sprinkles and hand them to the kids, who are watching TV at the sofa. I sat down with them and the doorbell rings. We make our way over to the door and I open it.
"ALFIE!!" They shout, jumping on him. I stood there surprised, by what Zoe told me I thought he left.
"This is going be good," I smirk.

Alfie's P.O.V
"Happy Birthday kiddos," I smile, handing them their presents.
"Sup Alfie," Joe smiles.
"Hey," I reply.
"Can we open them now?!" They beg.
"After breakfast," Joe replies.
"Zoe's in the backyard if you were wondering," he smirks.
"Alright," I nod. I walk to the backyard and see Zoe setting up. The floral jumpsuit looked absolutely stunning on her. She was turned around and I snuck up behind her.
"I forgive you," I whisper in her ear, putting my arms around her waist. She turns around and her lips crash into mine. I kiss her back and we stop, resting our foreheads against each other's.
"No more lies, promise?" I conclude.
"Never again," she answers. We kiss each other again and make our way back inside.

Zoe's P.O.V
I'm glad that Alfie's back and I won't ever make another dumb mistake. We walk inside the house, hand in hand and I see the kids watching TV.
"Uncle Joe, Alfie's back. Now can we open our presents," Melody begs.
"You got them gifts. You didn't hav-" I started.
"Don't worry, I wanted to. Let them have their day," he smiles.
"Thank you," I reply, pecking his lips.
"Ask your Mummy," Joe answers.
"Later, okay?" I smile. The doorbell rang again and it was my Mum.
"NANA!!" They scream running towards her.
"Happy birthday, my M&M's" she greets.
"Hello Alfie, nice to see you," Mum cheers.
"Hello Tracey," Alfie replies.
"Okay let's go see what's outside," I smile, taking the kids' hands. Alfie walks off with Joe discussing some videos. I grab the vlogging camera and told the kids to open the door. They gasp and run around exploring everything.
"Hey Alf, could you get my picture camera please?" I beg. He walks out with the camera and I take a couple of them just running around.
"Come here please," I state.
"Give each other a big hug,". They did as told and I took the picture. Soon we hear cars coming in and the door bell ringing. Let the party begin!

Yay Zalfie reunited and also thanks for over 300 reads. Hope you are having a good day and thanks for reading. Bye!