Chapter 4 That night

"Nina, can I talk to you in the hall?" I asked pulling her behind me and closing the door.

"What? You can't honestly tell me you don't want to go." She said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Don't look at me like that! We don't know them very well and you want to stay with them."

"Get to know them then." With that she walked back into the room. "We're staying." She said smiling at the boys.

I could have strangled her right there. Don't get me wrong I wanted to stay. I really did but the caution I had been taught to feel around people I barely knew kicked in. Anyone could look and seem nice then go crazy on you in a heartbeat.

"That's great." Harry said smiling up at Nina. The look on his face was the same one Nina got around guys she liked. I couldn't get over how cute it looked on him. I didn't want to deprive my friend of this so i smiled and sat down.

The hotel they were staying at was very close to where the concert was held. Everyone that preformed in the area stayed there. It was very nice. I would have never been able to afford to stay in a room there. When we walked in I looked over at Nina. She had an amazed look on her face and was trying her hardest to hid it. There were a few fans in the lobby and the boys signed things and took pictures and then we headed upstairs to the floor we would all be sharing.

"So, are you two still in school?" Liam asked sitting on a couch.

"We will graduate this year." I said sitting beside him. Niall sat beside me. I was trying my hardest not to notice just how close he was to me or how beautiful his eyes were.

"I bet that's exciting." Niall said looking at me. i had to remind myself to breath.

"It...It really is when you get over the fact that you have to find a college to go to and that you might not see some of the people you graduate with ever again." I answered looking down.

"Yes, but aren't the college years suppose to be awesome?" He asked still looking at me. My heart started beating faster. This was ridiculous. Boys never made me nervous. NEVER. So why was it happening now?

"They are. I can't want to start."

"What so you want to go for?" I could have sworn he scooted closer.

"She wants to be a nurse. Following in her grandma's footsteps." Nina answered him. She was sitting in the floor next to Harry.

"Really?" Niall said looking from her to me.

"Yeah. I have since I was little." I looked down knowing that my face was turning red,

Liam looked at me and could tell I wanted the conversation away from me as soon as possible. "Hey, who wants some food?"

"Food sounds great!" Niall answered looking at Liam.

They ordered room service and Harry started talking to Nina. Liam left to take a call from his girlfriend and Louis and Zayn were both texting away on their phones. That left me with Niall.

"So your grandmother was a nurse?" He asked.

"Yeah. She worked until her back stopped her. She loved it."

"That's cool."

"I guess. She was a great woman."

Sometime during our conversation I noticed Nina and Harry had disappeared together. Niall and me talked all night about anything and everything. He was so easy to talk to. I told him all about growing up in Alabama and going to what seemed like 100 different schools. I told him about my parents and everything they had been through. He told me about growing up in Ireland and what it felt like to audition for the X Factor, what it is like to tour the world and have millions of fans. It felt like I had known him years instead of hours. I felt myself falling for him.

We didn't stop talking until late.

"You look very tired." Niall laughed looking at me. I was laying in the floor looking at him struggling to keep my eyes open.

"I am just a little bit."

"Well, go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." He said getting up and starting to walk out to go to his room.

"Niall, thank you for inviting me. I'm glad you did."

He stopped halfway out the door," You're welcome. I'm glad I did too."

____________Niall's Pov___________

I left the room and went to my own. I meant it when I said I was glad I invited her. She was sweet and beautiful. All I could think about that night was her. I wondered if she had a boyfriend. I wondered if I had a chance with such a pretty girl.

I had to find out.

_______Harmony's Pov______

The next morning was hectic. They had to get us back to my house so they could head out to the next state on the list. Nina came to find me at six that morning smiling like an idiot with promises to tell me all about it. Right before we left Niall came looking for me.

"Harmony, I know that you probably have a boyfriend--" i didn't let him finish.

"I don't have a boyfriend!"

"Oh. Yes! I know I just met you, but I really like you. All I could think about last night was you. I want to give this a try I really do. I don't know if it will work or not but I have to try. " He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and I wanted to run up and kiss him. It took everything I had not to yell yes we can try at him.

"We can give it a try. i don't see why not." I smiled. I could already tell  Nina was going to throw a fit.

"Great. I'll try and fly you out to see me soon." He put his number in my phone and I climbed into the car to leave.

I looked at Nina and she was smiling from ear to ear. "Don't say anything unless you are ready to share about you and Harry last night." I said glaring at her.

"All i was going to say was 'Alabama summers don't get any cooler do they?' " She looked out the window. i could tell she was dying to ask what had happened the night before and what had just been said. I would tell her as soon as she told me where her and Harry went off to.