Chapter 6 Getting Ready

The weeks leading up to Nina's arrival and the trip seemed to drag by. it was driving me insane how slow they seemed to pass. The week before we were to leave Niall sent me both of our tickets. It was the Monday before the Thursday we were to leave. I hadn't told my dad I was going. My mom found out the day after I did. She agreed it was better to give him less time to think about it. We had a plan to tell him.

All day Monday we cleaned the house spotless. The house was clean but it never seemed clean enough if we didn't clean all day. We cooked his favorite foods for dinner and made sure it would be finished before he got home. I was nervous to tell him. I didn't want him to say no but I couldn't have Nina over without him wanting to know why she brought so many clothes for a couple of nights.

When he pulled up I made sure my little sister didn't say anything to him about me needing to tell him something. I waited till after he had ate to bring it up.

" Hey dad. You remember that concert I went to a couple of months ago?" I asked sitting beside him on the couch.

"The one you got into for free? Yeah. Why?"

"Well, the same group sent Nina and me tickets to their concert in Florida. They have even sent plane tickets for both of us." I was silently hoping he would say 'no forget it.' At that point I honestly thought I would cry.

"Alright When do you leave?" He had said yes! Just like that. I thought it was too good to be true.

"You're really letting me go? Thursday. We leave Thursday and the concert is Friday night. We will need to be picked up Monday morning."

"Yeah, I'm letting you go. You're 17. I think you will be just fine. Nina is a good kid. I think you'll be able to stay out of drama." I hugged him and went to my room to call Niall.

Nina got to my house the next night.

"I've missed you!!" She said tackling me when she walked in. She may have just been in the band but she picked up some moves watching the guys practice.

"I've missed you too." I laughed hugging her. For a tiny girl she could knock someone to the ground.

"So, guess what I heard MIGHT happen." She said later when we were in my room away from everyone.

"There's no telling." I answered laying back on my bed texting Niall.

"Apparently Niall wants to go public with you. He told Harry that this way there wont be any rumors or anything. It'll just be out there." She smiled.

I didn't know what to say. I mean I really liked Niall and wanted to go official with him but I was scared of how the other fans would react. I knew the other girlfriends got hate. I also knew that the other girlfriends were prettier than me, and probably better under pressure like that. I was suddenly afraid that I wasn't good enough for Niall and that the fans would point it out.

"It totally makes sense. This way everyone will know. It'll be fine." She smiled. She had a reassuring smile. "Oh! Act like you don't know though. I'm almost positive I wasn't suppose to tell you."

The next day was spent packing my bags. I had a cute dress to wear to the concert but other than that I wasn't sure what to take. I packed all kinds of clothes just in case. When I was done packing Nina still had more bags than me. It was crazy how many bags that girl needed.

That night I was so excited I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was seeing Niall.

"You aren't asleep are you?" Nina wispered rolling onto her back and turnings her head to look at me.

"Of course not. I couldn't sleep right now if I wanted to." I said turningj my head to look at her.

"I couldn't either. I'm just so excited to see Harry. We have talked almost everyday since they left. Did I tell you that?"

"No, you didn't. You really like him don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. A lot. I just hope this doesn't end bad like the last one did."

"I don't think Harry would treat your feelings like your ex did. He better not anyway. He'll have to worry about me getting ahold of him if he does."I smiled at her.

"Go to sleep, Harmony."She laughed and rolled over. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day."

_____________________NIALL'S POV___________

I knew I needed to go to sleep but I couldn't. I was going to see her beautiful face the next day. I couldn't help but smile every time I thought about it. I knew Harry felt the same. I was almost sure we were getting on the other boy's nerves talking about it. I laid back and smiled. I would be seeing Harmony soon.

Okay,sorry if this one sucks. I wrote it on my phone. I would love it if you would vote or comment. I'll try to add more soon :)