Chapter 15 Starting new

It had been a year since the false cheating story surfaced. A year since I had moved in with Niall. Things were great. We hadn't had any more problems. It seemed like it had never happened. I had finished high school and would be starting nursing school in the fall.

Right after her graduation Nina started making arrangements to move in with Harry and Louis. She would be going to Med school. To do what she still wasn't sure. She had narrowed it down to baby doctor or lab tech. I was sure she wouldn't know until she signed up for classes.

Drew and Jake had came up with Nina for spring break. I was sure I wouldn't forget the experience any time soon.

____FLASHBACK______

"Don't burn the biscuits!" I heard Jake yell, waking me up. I knew it was him from the southern accent.

"Are you sure you two don't want my help? You can just take the credit for it." I heard Nina giggle. I laid there not wanting to see the mess in my kitchen.

"We've got it. Relax." I heard Drew say.

"At least let Harry help. He knows what he is doing." Nina finally stopped laughing but someone else was still going. I guessed it was Harry.

"I'm enjoying this way too much to help." I got up and walked out.

There was food and dishes scattered everywhere. We would be lucky to have dishes to eat off of.

"What have you two done?!"

"We are cooking you breakfast for your birthday." Jake grinned. He always made a big deal out of my birthday. We had a ritual where we went out to eat and then to an arcade. The only time we didn't do it aside from that year was the year we weren't talking.

"My birthday was months ago, weirdo." I laughed sitting on a stool at the counter.

"We know that. This is making up for not being here." Drew said flipping a pancake. He was surprisingly good at it.

"You couldn't help it. You had school. Its fine."

"That reminds me. Which college are you two going to?" Nina cut in. She was all about school and good education. She even helped Drew fill out a few applications.

"Alabama. They offered a basketball scholarship. Full ride." He smiled. I could tell he was proud. He loved to play and he was damn good at it too.

"Congratulations! You'll have to get me some tickets to come see you play." I got up and hugged him.

"Did you decide on you?" I asked Jake. He wasn't sure he would be able to afford college but a few schools offered him full rides if he would play football for them. He was really good but he didn't think so. It drove me insane. He had a skill for the game.

"Alabama with Drew. It was his idea. So we would know at least one person. I'll play football and take classes to be a physical trainer."

"That's great! You'll have to get me some tickets too." I hugged him. "Thanks for breakfast by the way."

______________END OF FLASHBACK

It made me sad to see them leave. I hadn't realized how much I missed them. My parents came to see me finish school. My little sister informed me that it was a good thing I had moved out because my oldest sister was pregnant and the baby would be needing a room.This news made me laugh because she was the last one of us that I expected to have a baby.

As I was looking out the window I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "You packed for tomorrow?" Niall asked resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah." We were flying to Alabama to visit with everyone and to help Nina pack. I was extremely excited.

I turned around and mashed our lips together. I was glad I moved. I had a feeling London was going to work out for everyone.

*Well....that's it. Not the best ending I know. What do y'all think of another one with Niall and Harmony? Comments? Suggestions??......Yes? No?