Knew this was coming.

After Micah and I had shared our first kiss together. I had spent the rest of the day at his house that morning. The next day. Micah picked me up for school. We arrived at the Host club together.

"Morning everyone!"Micah said as we walked in

They all stared at us funny. We were both glowing with happiness and new love. Pft. Let them stare! Micah wrapped his hand around mine and continued to walk. I followed him and everybody gave each other a long glance.

"You know.... " Lee mutterd

"If the clients see you two all lovey dovey then. Theyll think you two are gay.. And it could be bad for the club" Lan finished lee's sentence

"Plus! They gay lover thing... IS OUR THING" Lee pouted while erapping his arm around Lan

"Calm down...... As you all know about now.. Me and Ameila are offically dating. And... We wont be all lovey dovey around clients" Micah assured them

"Well look at you two.." Colton smirked "Kinda knew this was coming.."

Micah smirked with him while leaning over to kiss my forhead. I blushed and everyone chuckled.

"Alright love-birds.. Knock it off.. Our guest should be arriving soon" Colton said

Micah sorta gave me a small frown. Gah.... Hes so cute!

Shortly after.. The girls started arriving waiting for all of us to entertain them. I didnt get much clients that day.. But. I didnt care. I couldnt take my eyes off Micah. Since yesterday. Hes been on my mind ever secound of the day. And I could still feel his lips kissing mine. You would think that I would get jealous watching Micah flirt with another girls. But I trust him. I know.. He cares for me. And he wouldnt hurt me.

Through out my day dreaming....The day went by fast. Joseoh said bye to his last client. Then.. The Host Club was closed for the day. Micah instantly was by my side after the last girl left.

"Ameila.. " He whisperd in my ear

"Mm?" I wonderd

"I want you to stay the night with me tonight.." He mumbled quietly.

What? Thats a little sudden..

"Are you sure..?" I asked kinda nervously

"Ofcourse" he told me.

I didnt want to hurt his feelings.. Then again I sorta didnt want to do this... Was he asking for.. Sex?

"O-okay.." I mutterd

"Great" He smiled

"Hey. What are you two whispering about?" The twins asked together

Micah wrapped his hand around mine " Oh nothing.." He said while we both stood up together.

Everyone walked outside together. Since today was friday.. Everyone got to go home during the weekend. Micahs driver picked me and him up.. And we drove to my house.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"You need spair clothes..Right?" he chuckled

Oh right...Gah! I opened the door of his limo and sighed while getting out.

"Dont forget a bathingsuit!" He yelled after me

Bathingsuit? Why would I need that...ugh...I went inside my house. And my dad was already home

"Hey kiddo.." He mumbled when I walked in

"Hi dad" I told him while walking to my room.

I closed my door and took my Acedemy uniform off. I Changed into something comfy. White hollister shorts. And a purple t-shirt. With some flip flops.......I know I dont dress all fancy like most girls do that Micah know of...But, I dont hink he minds. I Packed something to sleep in...Clothes to put on tomorrow..And a swimsuit. Gah. Im scared! I walked back out into the living room where my dad was watching t.v.