Neveah...... Neveah Hale

Hey so short intro I'm Neveah, my friends call me Nea (ney-uh).

Most of my family died in a fire about ten years ago now, I was six so whatever don't bother me... Ha.

I was raised by my sister until I was twelve in NY city then she was murdered by my ever loving uncle. Best family ever.

My brother then killed my uncle.... Blah blah blah.... A bunch of stuff happened my uncle comes back from the dead

But none of this really matters while all that was happening I was relocating.

After my sister died I had no one to live with so I spent a few years traveling and now that I'm 16 I finally am settling down in a small town with loads of woods perfect for my little furry problem.

Oh yea I forgot to mention I have the family curse of being a werewolf.

A close family friend, good old 'uncle' Deucalion got me enrolled into school on the reservation which is normally only for descendants of the tribe but whatever it's closer to home.

A downside to being a werewolf is the Hunters, now up until recently they went by a code 'we hunt those, who hunt us'. Then they had no code. Now there is only one Argent left before his daughter died she changed the code to 'we protect those, who can not protect themselves'. This specific family might not be the only hunters but they are the nicer ones. I still hate them though.

To protect me from all the stuff I was born into Derek has Argent taking me to La Push, where me him and Isaac will pretend we are one happy, dysfunctional family, no supernatural drama. All though I really am not happy about living with a hunter who knows what could happen.

Maybe my life will finally start turning around........

A girl can dream right?