Chapter 5 (step one: underwear)

"No...no...no...oh hell no!" Wes makes an annoyed face and rips the bras from me.

"Can you stop saying no and give them a try!" He yells at me.

"No! I think I won't." I cross my arms. Wes, the guys and I are at Victoria's secret. Trying to find me the best bra, or at least a bra I like. So far I hate all of them. They keep bring out this really ugly colors. Like pink and blue, even purple. This is probably the millionth time I've have said no today.

"Fine, then we'll just leave you to do it all by yourself." They all move to leave but stop when I say.

"Ok, ok I'll try on..." I look around the bras that are in my size. I see in the little box of bras, a black with lace over the bra.

"This one!" I smile at the choose I made and walk to the changing rooms. I take off my "can you not" shirt. When I'm done, I'm completely shocked to see. The black bra looks really nice against my pale skin. My boobs look huge too, I take off the bra to see the size. 32 C looking back at me.

Wow...I didn't know I was a C cup.

"Come on, Parker. Show us the bra!" Vic yells through the changing room door. I put back on my shirt. I open the door and push the door wide open.

"Wow..." Is all they say. What does it look that bad? I thought it looks great. I guess I was wrong.

"What?" I say finally after no one saying a thing.

"They look bigger." John says, blushing when he realize what he said.

"And that's good, right?"

"Good?! It's amazing. Maybe we can turn you into a girl." Vic claps his hands. I roll my eyes at his comment but smile.

What about Wes? What does he think?

I let my eyes move over to him. His mouth stays slightly open and his eyes are wide open.

"What do you think?" He blinks his eyes a few times and nods his head.

"You look...ahem...great." He clears his throat and rubs the back of his head. Looking completely confused.

"Ok, good!" I feel my cheeks burn as I go back into the room to change. When I'm done, I pick out five more bras.

"Ok now on to underwear." Danny says as he picks up a pair. They were a weird pair. With only a small string holding them together.

"What the hell is that!?" I grab it away from Danny's hands and play with it.

"Well it's not for you to play with." Dean grabs the underwear from me. I give him an evil look. He just laughs at me and pats my head. I shake him away and grab another underwear. Again it takes a while before I pick out a couple of underwear that I like. Two in the afternoon rolls around quicker than expected. By then we're all hungry.

"Food!!" I shout as we leave Victoria's secret. The guys laugh at the face I make.

"Come one, shortly." Wes ruffles my frizzy hair. I move away from him and stick my tongue at him.

"I am not short!"

"Yeah, you are!" John says pointing at me. I make a move to bite his finger. He jumps back, making a funny noise.

"At least I'm not the one who's scared of the short girl." I laugh. I walk away from them and to the cafeteria. I get six hot dogs and sit at our table. After what feels like forever, the guys walk over. With none other than Veronica and her group. I inwardly roll my eyes at them. Veronica sits next to me, flipping her hair. I look down at her outfit, or more like wash cloth. Her short shots don't cover anything. The same thing for her shirt.