The Sun, The Sea and The Host Club!

"The beach?" You asked, raising your eyebrow.

"Of course!" The twins chimed. "The beach!"

"But why?" You asked in confusion.

"Don't you remember what you said?" Hikaru moved closer to your face.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach!" Kaoru followed his brother's actions.

You cheeks began to warm slightly at their closeness. You pushed them away and rubbed at you face.

"Did I really say that?" You asked.

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at you bluntly."Yes, Midori."

They moved from in front of you to reveal several women's swimsuits. "Here's the fun part!"

You sweatdropped. "Are you guys really going to make me play dress up again?"
The twins nodded, took your hands and pulled you over to the array of mannequins.

"We've brought all of them over so you can choose from them!" Kaoru told you.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru added.

The twins gestured towards a pale pink bikini that tied in the middle and with sheer fabric embroidering the top. You sweatdropped again, not liking the fact that you were going to be forced into yet another bikini.

"Not that one!" Honey cried running up to the mannequins. He picked up another pale pink bikini that was covered in ruffles. "I think this one would look much cuter on Mi-chan!"

The twins tsked and wagged their fingers at Honey.

"I don't think you get it, Honey-senpai." They told him in unison.

"A swimsuit like that isn't meant for Mi-chan! We actually picked that one for Haruhi!" Hikaru said. He pointed to the top piece. "Don't you see the top? It's full of ruffles."

"It works for Haruhi," Kaoru added, "because the ruffles hide her lacking feminine physique! She wouldn't seem as flat-chested as she really is!"

"Over here, you guys." Haruhi called from across the club room, not looking up from the textbook she was studying from.

"But if Mi-chan wore it," the twins continued regardless, "it would hide her natural and far more appealing curves!"

The Hitachiins gestured back to the other bathing suit. "This one would accentuate everything she already has to offer!"
Before you could scream at them for being creepy, Tamaki stormed over and beat you to it.

"You punks better stop sexually harassing my little girls!" Tamaki yelled at them. "I've had enough of you!"
Hikaru and Kaoru cowered behind you, much to your dismay.

"That means we're not going to the beach?" They asked softly.

"Who said that we're not going?" Tamaki ran a hand through his hair.

The twins grew mischievous grins. "Really? So you wanna go after all?"

You widened your eyes. "Huh? We're really gonna go?!"

Tamaki smiled at you. "Why not?"

"Let's go to the beach!"

--

You leaned back onto the warm sand, one arm blocking the sun from hitting your eyelids, as you let out a deep breath. You were wearing the bikini the twins picked out for you, the beach was much too hot to wear your school uniform. Plus, it would impractical.

You let out a deep breath, you loved how relaxing the beach was. The sounds always comforted you. The waves crashing into each other, seagulls cawing into the distance and...