A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family

"That was some sale!" Haruhi said, smiling.

You carried one bag as she carried the other.

"There's no better time to head to the supermarket than a Sunday morning."

You laughed. "Only you could have this much fun grocery shopping, Haru."

"Hey, discounts are great!" She defended herself, playfully.

You didn't mind going to the market with her, though. You liked to help your best friend run errands.

"So, what do we have to do when we get back?" You asked her.

"Um, you can put the groceries away and I'll clean?" Haruhi offered. "And then we can get started on laundry."

"And then you'll help me with my math homework?"

She laughed. "Sure."

You loved Sunday mornings. The streets were always pretty calm and, today, the air was warm. You tilted your head up so the rays could touch your face.

Arriving across the street from Haruhi's apartment complex, there was a crowd of people surrounding a luxury car.

"What's going on?" Haruhi asked aloud. "Why is there so many people outside the apartment?"

"Do you know whose car that is?" You stood on your toes to get a better look. But there wasn't only one.

"Two luxury cars?" Your eyes widened. "No one wonder there's people crowding. You don't see that around here everyday."

"And in front of my apartment." Haruhi said. "You don't think-"

"Here you are master." A chauffeur said as he opened the car door.

Out stepped...

"Tamaki-senpai?" Haruhi whispered to you in shock.

But it wasn't only Tamaki.

Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, and Mori all filed out of the two cars respectively. God.

"The entire dang club decided to show up." You sweatdropped.

You both groaned at the same time.

"Why are they here?" Haruhi whined. "I have things to do."

"Maybe we can sneak away while everyone's distracted?" You suggested. The cars did bring quite the crowd and the hosts were too busy bickering amongst themselves to notice the two of you across the street.

"I don't want the the groceries to go bad. Can't we just tell them to leave?" She asked, annoyed.

You place a hand on your best friend's shoulder to soothe her.

You winked at her. "I'll take care of it."

You passed her the grocery bag you were holding.

You walked acrossed the street to where Tamaki was yelling at the rest of the hosts.

"-causal 'we just happen to be in the neighborhood' kind of visit." Tamaki was saying. "We aren't here to judge the Fujioka family's lifestyle. The words shabby, cramped, and rundown are absolutely forbidden!"

Honey, Mori, Hikaru, and Kaoru saluted Tamaki. "Right! Yes, sir!"

You stuck your hands into your jacket pockets and called out to them.

"What are you losers doing here?"

They all turned to you when they heard your voice.

"Mi-chan!" The twins called and went over to greet you. You held your hands out to stop them from clinging on to you, but they still did it anyways. You weren't sure why you even bothered trying anymore.