Hello

"Ha, more like what are you doing here you scrawny hedgehog," Scourge laughed. Sonic growled at this and balled his fists.

"Who are you to be here in Amy's house eh?"

Amy stepped up and slapped Sonic, his head turning slightly and his muzzle turning pink. "Who are you to be breaking into my house like that?"

Sonic was shocked. Amy slapped him. Why?!

"Amy! Do you have any idea who that is?"

Amy scoffed, running her fingers through her quills. "I am very aware of who this is. This is my brother. Scourge, this is... The gang."

"Pleasure."

Sonic stared. "He really can't.. He can't really be your sibling! You don't even look alike!"

"You, Manic, and Sonia don't look like at all, now do you?" Amy asked, her eyes narrowing. Sonic swallowed rather loudly and shook his head.

"Amy!" The cream rabbit ran towards the rose hedgehog and tackled her in a hug. "I've missed you!" Amy really didn't know how to react to this. She had been away for some time and it felt like these people were strangers.

"Hey there..." She started, not sure what to say.

"Rose." Amy looked up and saw Shadow standing, both arms spread. His way of offering to get the rabbit off of her. But instead, she shook her head and looked down.

She's been alone... With out me... Its as if she had no one to be with. But she had Tails, right? But still... She missed me. I guess I haven't realized it until now but... I've missed her too.

"Scourge. Take care of our guests. Get cleaned up and close that door," Amy looked down at the fuzz in her arms."Hey Cream... Let's go upstairs and talk. I've missed you."

........................

"Well who would've thought she would be back? Honestly, I didn't think she would." Knuckles took another sip from his beer. Rouge rolled her eyes and whisked the can away, yelping after she set it down at the table.

"Knuckles!"

"What? Can't help that they look nice and round... Had to smack it."

Rouge mumbled apologies before turning a bright shade of red. Sally laughed at the two, really now enjoying single life. Tails and Sonic were sitting together, mumbling in between themselves, occasionally glancing at Scourge or the staircase. Shadow was busy staring out the window. Really, thinking nothing more than his Rose. She was back and safe.

Perhaps not in his arms but safe. The rest had gone back (Rouge took Knuckles away before he decided to be a pervert.) So that left Sally, Sonic, Tails, Cream and himself.

Soon enough, Cream came bouncing downstairs along with Amy who slid down the banister.

"Everyone has left?"

"Does it look like they have?" Scourge smirked, his response sarcastic along the edge.

"Haha, very funny brother. So. Who's hungry?"