Chapter 2

- Sean -
I look at Elizabeth, then she finally says something. I came over to pick her up so we could go to Minecon.
"Of course. Come in." She says slowly, seeming confused.
I nod and walk in as she moves over a bit. She walks aimlessly around for a second as if she was forgetting where to go.
"Uh, this way..." I say slowly. She turns to me quickly and starts following me.
"Of course." She mumbles.
I sit at the couch, and so does she- she doesn't sound the way she usually does today.
"Are you okay? You seem off today."
She takes a moment to comprehend, then shakes her head.
"Um... I don't know. I don't know me, I don't know you, I can't remember. I can't remember a lot."
No. No no no. She couldn't have just forgotten things, she couldn't have just forgotten me.
"How do I know you?" She then asks. I note the tone of concern and lack of character in her voice.
"Um, well I'm Sean. And... We are.. Friends. We're friends, yep. You and I are going to go to a convention to meet some of our other friends." Why did I lie? It would have been so much easier to tell her we were dating.
"We leave in a couple hours. That's why I came, to take you. You're already packed, I think, so you can just... Chill here. I'll make you something to eat."
"Okay.." Her voice is lacking its usual peppiness.
"Stay here, and you can watch..." I turn on the TV. "The History Channel. It's fun." I say sarcastically. She shrugs and stares blankly at the ground from her place on the couch. I walk to the kitchen and put some water on the stove. I let it sit while I text some of the Cube guys.
Sean: uh guys, I think something happened with Elizabeth she doesn't really remember like
anything
Jordan: does she remember that u guys r dating
Sean: doubt it. Nbd
I look at her sitting on the couch, watching the screen dully. It's as if her happiness was stripped away from her, leaving a blank canvas for really anyone to paint on.
Hopefully she'll remember me.

Author's Note
OMDNKWOW I THOUGHT THIS WAS PUBLISHED A COUPLE DAYS AGO IM SO SORRY! But I think this is going good so ye
I hope you liked it! Until next time,
-Misty