Chapter 12

- Elizabeth -
The convention is over and we're headed back to the house. I met some fans, none of them really knew what happened but I just went a long with what they said about me. And we took pictures. But for the most part I followed my friends like a shadow.
Now we're back in the car, right where we were when we drove here.
I'm looking out the window when Will taps me on the shoulder. I look over to see him with the camera open, ready to take a picture. I smile and he takes it, I go back to looking out the window when I hear my phone vibrate.
Kiingtong took a photo of you.
I open the notification and see the picture that he took, like it, then look at the comments. Bad idea.
They're totally dating
I ship it so hard
Kiingtong you're so cute date me please
#Willizabeth
I laugh it off and click on the hashtag #Willizabeth. That's my next mistake.
ALREADY there are several pictures of Will and I, some edits, some reposts, some in the middle. I read the captions which aren't so bad.
Ok so like they would be cute together. #Willizabeth and btw I can't be the only one who thinks Elizabeth should start vlogging
This I take into consideration.
"Hey guys." I say, interrupting the music that's playing. "Should I start vlogging?"
"Why not?" Sean says. Everyone just gives a half-hearted yes or a shrug.
"I'm starting now." I open my camera and switch it to video mode and awkwardly start talking.
"Hey there everyone, it's Elizabeth and I saw someone on Instagram say I should start vlogging... So I'm vlogging... I just finished up day one of Minecon with some of my favourite people..." And then I face the camera towards the rest of the group in the car.
"Minecon was great!" Sean says in his weird voice that sounds like he's trying to talk while breathing in. We all laugh and I face the camera back towards me.
"So that's it for this little clip-"
"Wait." Will interrupts me.
"What?"
He takes my phone and looks right in the camera.
"If you're watching this right now, subscribe to me, my YouTube is Kiingtong." He finishes his sentence with a wink and then hand my phone back to me.
"You're dumb." I say with a chuckle as I end the recording.
"Oh be quiet, you love me."
"No, I don't love you. I LOVE ME GOTTA LOVE MYSELF NO I DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE!" I start yelling the lyrics really loud. Everyone laughs.
"And I'm the dumb one?" Will says with a chuckle.
"Oh be quiet, you love me."

A.N.
So I think after Minecon (in the story) is over I'm gonna end this book
And
And
And
And
And
And
And
And
And
Start a sequel! I feel like what I want to happen after needs its own book. Plus this one is getting a little lengthy. Would you guys be okay with that? :)
Be sure to vote, comment, recommend, follow, all that fancy stuff and I hope you enjoyed!
-Misty <3